How to stop preflower and get back into veg stage?

morphin

I have 13 clones (5th generation clones) in currently veg stage. Some of them 5 week old (big ones), some of them 3 week old.
I was have spider mites and I have sprayed pesticide few days ago. ( I bought the pesticide from a local farmer shop)
After the pesticide yesterday I saw pistils on everyone of them and they started to pre-flowering somehow. I think it's preflower day 2 or 3!
The pesticide should be the reason because this is the only change I have made! Maybe electricity has gone few hours I really don't know because I wasn't there.

I don't have enough seeds to start over again, I don't wanna lose my genetics.
Is there any chance to go back from preflowering stage?
Also if possible I want to take clones again from them! If I can't then I have to try silver spray to get some seeds.
I'm so screwed! :nervous-guy:

20190913_190227.jpg

Your sure they're pistils and not spiracules?

You're sure Mama isn't an autoflowering plant?

Id give it 20-4 to give some darkness. But 24-0 wont hurt either. Seems fine to me though. I run seeds 20-4 veg at 18-6 flower 12-12

I'm trying to give them stress to change their mind. So wounding and 24/0 make more sense to me.
OFC I never tried that before. I use 24/0 only for clones.

I couldn't find any useful post for my situation. Dear 420 members! This is the biggest help I've ever needed.
Any other ideas please?

I know your worried about your girls I get that but lets just take a step back here. Could you send better pics of where you think the offending pistols are? Ive switched plants to 12/12 some take weeks to change to flower did these skip the whole stretch phase all together? Pesticide your unsure of should be tested in a small area first. To late for that but seriously plants grow slow Id seriously consider slowing your reaction a bit and access this more closely without abrupt changes. Are they green and healthy if so then all the more reason to not overreact. Please post better pics to get a better handle on this. If indeed the pesticide caused this then ppl should know to prevent future disasters.
Goodluck Grow Hard! Ill be watching for some pics.
:yummy:

My approach would be to minimize stress on the plant caused by changing light schedule. I would set lights to 18/6 and let them grow. A couple weeks out you will know how things stand.

Change lighting to 24hrs soild for a week, then 18/6 for a week, then 12/12 when your ready to flower. Untill then post a close up photo of the fre flowers. Is it possible they are just showing there sex only, 2 hairs from the calyx? And not actually starting to flower. Imo

I think you are going panic mode for no reason. If they are female they are still going to throw out calyx and pistols at each branch node, it doesn’t mean it has gone to flower. If they start popping out of the tops then something is up.

Exactly what I was getting at.

Change lighting to 24hrs soild for a week, then 18/6 for a week, then 12/12 when your ready to flower. Untill then post a close up photo of the fre flowers. Is it possible they are just showing there sex only, 2 hairs from the calyx? And not actually starting to flower. Imo

would do the same as above for clones. only difference is i root my clones in on 20 / 4, not 24 / 0. i also take longer at each stage.

Is there any chance to go back from preflowering stage?

In my experience, and every clone or plant I've ever seen that went into flower, then was reversed, you will never loose the pre-flower or hairs in the calix

But that's not an issue either...I've pulled clones off of sexed clones many times, also reversed them with STS for Fem seeds

Had the same thing happen to me once. They were rootbound and some started flowering under 18/6. So i gave them a good root pruning and removed many little budlets. Then 24hrs on for a couple of weeks and they were fine. Some got monstercropped in the process. I caught it a little late. Yours are not rootbound it seems but anyway 24hrs on should work if they are truly flowering. Like buds forming on tops and all.

I know your worried about your girls I get that but lets just take a step back here. Could you send better pics of where you think the offending pistols are? Ive switched plants to 12/12 some take weeks to change to flower did these skip the whole stretch phase all together? Pesticide your unsure of should be tested in a small area first. To late for that but seriously plants grow slow Id seriously consider slowing your reaction a bit and access this more closely without abrupt changes. Are they green and healthy if so then all the more reason to not overreact. Please post better pics to get a better handle on this. If indeed the pesticide caused this then ppl should know to prevent future disasters.
Goodluck Grow Hard! Ill be watching for some pics.
:yummy:

I took these an hour ago.
You are right about testing, you never know...

I think you are going panic mode for no reason. If they are female they are still going to throw out calyx and pistols at each branch node, it doesn’t mean it has gone to flower. If they start popping out of the tops then something is up.

Yes I freak out because I don't have seeds to start over again. :/

20190915_195030.jpg20190915_195044.jpg20190915_195521.jpg20190915_195512.jpg20190915_195440.jpg20190915_195207.jpg20190915_195144.jpg20190915_195123.jpg20190915_195106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom