How to take better pictures?

Check Amazon. There are many different zoom attachments that will fit any smartphone. And make sure to use natural light.

I have cheap LED light glasses, which I also use to take pics. I just line my camera up to look through the lense. And voila, reasonable pics!

Attachments

• 54C891A4-C1B7-4688-A4C5-8C4B16C72981.jpeg
    54C891A4-C1B7-4688-A4C5-8C4B16C72981.jpeg
    521.3 KB · Views: 142
I’ve been meaning to grab a pair! Now it’s at the top of the list :thanks:
Mars Hydro is giving away glasses, t-shirts and smell proof bags in the sponsor section. Check it out.

I bought these off amazon. Clips over the lens of this iPad I post from.
There’s a wide angle, fisheye and macro lens. It’s a cheap way to take fairly decent pics without spending the dough for a real digital camera.

I bought these off amazon. Clips over the lens of this iPad I post from.
There’s a wide angle, fisheye and macro lens. It’s a cheap way to take fairly decent pics without spending the dough for a real digital camera.

Ohhhh that’s cool! Think I’ll have to snag one of those when I start to see crystals! :yummy:

You might want to looks at WIFI microscopes. Amazon has some for around $40-$50. The close up pics in this post were done with a WIFI microscope.

Turn off blurple... Turn on white light..take picture... reverse process

Easy peasy
Right, just use natural light and learn your camera.

Turn off the purple grow lights and use the room lights. Or, take the plants outside if they are not to large. The famous photographers of the world used what the camera and the light had first and then started looking at other options like special lenses.

Good day.

Back
Top Bottom