How to tell my mum?

RedeyedRasta

right im 21 and have moved back into my mums house due to problems and it has been 6 years since i have stayed here ....... me and my mum sort of had a strong bond as we had been through hard times in my life and my dad didnt wanna know me etc .......... she is a non smoker anyway and she is against drugs ............ my uncle (her brother) was a dealer (he just passed away aged 34) and he knew i smoked as i used to smoke with him ............... i dont know weather i should tell my mum i smoke it or not as i am planning on moving in with my fiance real soon

advice would be great =)

im 21 and i know your going to say ''why am i worrying if im 21'' lol i know im classed as an adult anywhere in the world but its the fact that me and my mum have been real close and you know what we r like when it comes to mothers lol

i just dont know how she will take it and i dont know if it will ruin the relationship we have if you know what i mean =)

Try introducing discussions of medical Marijuana articles you see on credible news sources, there are thousands. Get her feel on it by asking how she feels about it, after nonchalantly bringing up the subject. Go slow and take your time. Could take minutes, hours, days, weeks or more. Stay focused, determined and educate her with scientific data, the real facts and information first, before admitting to it. It's ALL about the awareness brother. ;)
:Namaste:

If you're 21, your mom may have a different take on it than my mom did (I'm way older) but introducing the concept as medicine is a good way to start. What I've seen in the past couple of years is elderly (80-90+) folks that have ailments that cannabis would definitely offer relief for that have been so affected by propaganda that they refuse to try. Of course, in the US, there is almost no real scientific study as it is prohibited too.

Honestly if your plannin on staying with your mother for less than a year.....and then planning on moving out anyways....than don't break her heart...she's been through enough with her brother....why bother.....keep it on the DL...i say... Word...

thanks guys =)

cannavince i think your right mate ........ keep it on the low as she has been through a hard time lately and she needs me to be her rock so yeah i think ill keep it on the low for now =)

will definatly feed her information about its benifits in time =)

thanks guys for your ideas =)

KEEP HIGH!!!!

smoke a fatty and say ma maaa i smoke daaa ganjaaa!! kik naww just say you like to smoke it like people have drinks, make it seem you dont care for me it as much as you do

if your close with your mom you should be honest with her about it. My mom was my best smoking buddy. She ended up being kind enough to support my habit too :) it ended up being an amazing way for us to bond. Mothers are great and her reaction just may surprise you.

the problem with my mother is she is an anti-smoker she has never smoked in her life and she dont really like the fact i smoke cigarettes lol

if she doesn't know or suspect why bother bringing it up? Its a private matter, if it doesn't affect her she shouldn't care.

Back
Top Bottom