420 Magazine Background

How To - The SCROG Method

Pennywise

Okay cool I got a home depot close thanks man

You could always get the netting and stretch it and fasten the corners to your 4 tent posts. Wouldnt need a frame then. If you can get a net with the smallest squares you can find itll save a lot of headaches.

KingJoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
You could always get the netting and stretch it and fasten the corners to your 4 tent posts. Wouldnt need a frame then. If you can get a net with the smallest squares you can find itll save a lot of headaches.
So what 3x 3 holes for my 2.5 x2.5 x 5' tent. Just tie the betting to the four corners penny.?

KingJoe83

Yep just stretch it tight and fasten to the corners, small holes make life a lot simpler. ✌️
Gotcha . Will be on search for 2x2 or 3x3 bird netting for white cookies tent. Scrogg them and hope for fattys

KingJoe83

wiley420

This is what I have, my first time scrog an the trellis netting works but.... I find it stretchs up to much in the middle causeing a dome shape effect. My next scrog will be a homemade frame or 4" wire mesh. Also my netting I have now is 6" squares an I do not recommend going that big. Just my experience

KingJoe83

This is what I have, my first time scrog an the trellis netting works but.... I find it stretchs up to much in the middle causeing a dome shape effect. My next scrog will be a homemade frame or 4" wire mesh. Also my netting I have now is 6" squares an I do not recommend going that big. Just my experience
Thank you

KingJoe83

akuser47

Love this thread I'll be a scroggeling soon as well lol. I might make mine with 550 cord. If I cannot find a metal grate that is ideal. Thanks everyone for sharing.

KingJoe83

Love this thread I'll be a scroggeling soon as well lol. I might make mine with 550 cord. If I cannot find a metal grate that is ideal. Thanks everyone for sharing.
I need to order something soon. White cookies week 3 from seed both transplanted to 5 gallon pot plastic and 3 gal fabric pot. Hoping they make the recover. But want to Scrogg them.

Integrum Stultus

You can get everything you need from Lowe's or Home Depot. Seriously I just left Lowe's pricing a 38"x22" net build with 20" legs. The piping is $3.53 for 10' pc. $.90 per 3 way (x4) and $.51 per cap (x4 legs). All you need after that is some twine/rope for netting, tape to secure your netting to the frame and glue to pc the frame together. Simple as that, DONE!!!
I'll post a pic when it is built. Tonite or tomorrow. [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Top Bottom