How To - The SCROG Method

just made this week. parts from Lowe's. pvc pipe. screws and string. pretty easy.
420-magazine-mobile257244409.jpg

How far should I keep my Scrogg net for white cookies females. Photos? Tent is 2.5 x 2.5 x 5 ' ?

Easy to water then without having a hard time, if you are watering by hand that is.
Yeah just jugs no more funds green funds for a bit. I would love to fdcabkd to have something that I can never have to worry about watering th4m again. Lol. One day.

Hand watering I find is ok in soil but once I switched to coco it became a pain, I gotta feed daily which makes it hard to go out to the camp for a weekend or go away at all for a few days. That's why Iam switching to a flood table an auto feedings. But I will miss hand feeding cause when I do I spend the time looking over my girls making sure they happy an healthy.

Gazoo, that's amazing :) thanks!
See pg. 9 sorry for the confusion.

I was a little curious as to what I had said :hmmmm:
Just now noticed the likes on that post so the light came on :)

Thanks for Edit it did help, I am getting slower in my old age :)

The setup has improved a little I found NOT to use
wooden bases, Had to replace one due to water swelling caused
by my Humidifier running under the stand. Have now fitted the
Humidifier top with a funnel and stiff plastic tubing attached. The
funnel is placed over the top of the Humidifier and the attached
tubing is run up above the plants in the back corner of the tent.

Something else I found you do not want the humidifier releasing
near a fan as it will suck in the moisture and pass it through the
fan, causing premature failure, lost 4 fans before it dawned on me
that's what was causing it

Other improvements are pending :thumb:

Thanks again Gazoo

Hanc wayering I find is ok in soil but once I switched to coco it became a pain, I gotta feed daily which makes it hard to go out to the camp for a weekend or go away at all for a few days. That's why Iam switching to a flood table an auto feedings. But I will miss hand feeding cause when I do I spend the time looking over my girls making sure they happy an healthy.
I need to follow you on this flood and drain. My next grow I'm considering...

Back
Top Bottom