How to Top Your Plant and Clone the Tip!

Thanks for all your help Golden ! I hope I didn't bug ya! :)

Not at all! There is no such thing as a bad question when it comes to learning how to grow! :morenutes:

I'll go check out your journal shortly, as soon as I get done with my watering which I need to head out and do right now.

Cheers. :thanks:

:nicethread: i haven't seen a step-by step tutorial like this on here either. thank you

My pleasure! Glad you were able to get something out of this tutorial.

I too didn't see anything on here like this and that is why I decided to make one! :yahoo::thanks:

This is my first post, so be gentle...I have GDP, Have cloned her many times, but not as healthy as yours appear. But I'm a hobbyist grower, medicinal plans in the future. I have worked greenhouses for years, this is completely different, rather different level of knowledge for me. I was born on the 20 of Apr. so I just feel that it is my destiny to grow this product and help people, RIGHT!! Colloidal Silver ! whats it for?

This is a very nice post, filled with lots of good tips. But I would like to add this from my experience, especially as a soil grower. To make clones there is really no need for any special chemicals, special containers, special lids to keep in humidity, etc...you don't even need any root hormones. I have many times in the past had very successful clones by simply cutting the specimen from the mother plant, giving it a quick 45° cut across the bottom of it and then sticking down into some very damp soil. Keep that soil very moist for the next few weeks and viola...you will have a clone well on its way to becoming a full sized plant.

This is a very nice post, filled with lots of good tips. But I would like to add this from my experience, especially as a soil grower. To make clones there is really no need for any special chemicals, special containers, special lids to keep in humidity, etc...you don't even need any root hormones. I have many times in the past had very successful clones by simply cutting the specimen from the mother plant, giving it a quick 45° cut across the bottom of it and then sticking down into some very damp soil. Keep that soil very moist for the next few weeks and viola...you will have a clone well on its way to becoming a full sized plant.
I was hoping somebody would say that! Thank you. I have rooted many a houseplants from clippings. I take the clippings and put them in a small cup of purified water and put them in a warm dark area and Wallah in about 5-7 days you start to see small white roots. I then put the plant in moist soil. Doesn't work 100% of the time but I would say about 80% of the time. I wasn't sure if it would work for cannabis, but this morning after i topped one of my plants I said what the hell nothing to lose! Lol! It is in the dark right now.. I am glad I found this feed. I will let you know how it works out

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom