How well can i grow with very little?

Re: How well can i grow with very little??

You would be disappointed. Cannabis needs strong sunlight in order to form big blooms. Because the sun shifts around the sky and your house all day, they may only recieve an hour or two of decent direct sunlight. This will allow the plant to grow, but what you harvest in terms of bud will be minimal.

Rep. points welcome.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I see....makes sense.

I intend to use some lighting...probably tube lighting. This will be my first crack at it. I have just ordered 25 female seeds....will they be definately female??..It says so...but just weary you know?

What should the germination rate be in 25 seeds??

Thanks for you reply matey!

:allgood:

Nooooo i wouldn't do the lot first time..maybe three or four......

Get to grips first heh?

I knew some people who grew in their summer house/out door shed thingy....wasnt amazing yields..was ok smoke i suppose. As i said i will use lighting.

Is potency strain only?...or can i do more there?

Might I suggest not trying to grow all 25 at once? How about trying 5-6 seeds first and seeing how that goes? If you are using flouro. tubes you will not get much for yeilds and you most likely will want to save those expensive seeds once your knowledge and your choice of lighting has expanded. You must crawl before you can walk, and walk before you run, and the only way to gain knowledge is to give it a try and grow.

You can expect mostly all of the seeds to germinate, so if you germ. 25 seeds you will most likely end up with 25 plants to take care of, which is ALOT of plants.

Might I suggest not trying to grow all 25 at once? How about trying 5-6 seeds first and seeing how that goes? If you are using flouro. tubes you will not get much for yeilds and you most likely will want to save those expensive seeds once your knowledge and your choice of lighting has expanded. You must crawl before you can walk, and walk before you run, and the only way to gain knowledge is to give it a try and grow.

Listen to this guy! :adore:

So really...for any kind of pleasing results i have to invest in some quality lighting?

:smokin:

Prolly... I would suggest putting down for a HPS bulb at a greenhouse somewhere, I'm not sure of the prices but I'm thinking about $100 bucks. I grew a plant with CFL's so it's possible, and cheap, Can get a three pack for 10 bucks, but they are pretty week...you'd have to over load the grow space with those lights. Best way to do it: HPS. But it can be done cheaper, make sure you do your reading before you plant... you'll regret it if you dont, we all do.

Personally, I like wormsway.com. Fast and friendly service with NO hassles.

Back
Top Bottom