How & Why A Seed Germinates

Some technical info on the earliest starting of germination. Might be more than most of us care to know but more research could help with the long term storage of seeds. By long term I am thinking decades or centuries.

New Insights Into The Earliest Events Of Seed Germination
Plant seeds may strike the casual observer as unspectacular—but they have properties that are nothing short of superpowers. In a dry state they can store their energy for years and then suddenly release it for germination when environmental conditions are favourable. One striking example is the "super bloom" in Death Valley National Park, when seeds that have endured the dry and hot desert for decades suddenly germinate at rainfall followed by a rare and spectacular desert bloom several months later. Seeds conserve a fully formed embryo, which only continues growing when conditions are right for it to do so. This may be the case only years—or in more extreme cases even centuries—later. More at the article in this link below.....

New insights into the earliest events of seed germination

How about this? Soak seeds in mouth to allow your dna to contact/ communicate i.e. your personal needs you wish from the harvest. It is 'thought'...perhaps seeds can and will do this! Amazing potential in a simple act from "higher" beings!

Some technical info on the earliest starting of germination. Might be more than most of us care to know but more research could help with the long term storage of seeds. By long term I am thinking decades or centuries.
Embryo ??? In my mind, it's just a placenta !

How about this? Soak seeds in mouth to allow your dna to contact/ communicate i.e. your personal needs you wish from the harvest. It is 'thought'...perhaps seeds can and will do this! Amazing potential in a simple act from "higher" beings!
And how does DNA carry thoughts? Ffs, I get we all like cannabis but there are tons of proven methods plants communicate and this isn't one of them.

Embryo ??? In my mind, it's just a placenta !
What does the placenta carry? ‍♀️

To start the genetics. But I don't feel to go further on this item cause where would it bring me !? At the moment you understand that's it a placenta instead of an embryo, I'm not stepping away and will communicate to you.

Stay cool, SpeesCees

Complex Specified Information. William A Dembski. Its just a theory. No proof I guess, CSI increase in first 24 hrs of life.

beertje gaat pleite.jpg

Back
Top Bottom