How would prop 19 affect our state and our lives?

For those of you that are glad 19 failed because it it's restrictions and taxations, don't expect the next proposition to be less restrictive!

^^^
...or any less corporate.
...or without fees and taxes for growers who plan on selling product.

I truly believe we missed our best chance for quite a while.

For those of you that are glad 19 failed because it it's restrictions and taxations, don't expect the next proposition to be less restrictive!

I'm glad prop 19 failed, but I didn't vote so I could let others decide as I was on the fence. It had nothing to do with restrictions or taxations with me, that would be pretty fine as everything was good enough there from what it seemed, the problem was having big business and unions dominate our market with a somewhat lesser product creating a skyrocketing low on prices for the longest time which take's a HUGE TOLL on all who take a passion in what they do to take 10 cents on the dollar in the end. Not everyone's a dull cashcropper, if they want to do that they can do those $40 an oz price's and stay out of our market somehow. I don't want that, I'm happy and content as it is but we do need reform someday soon too many are suffering. Law's are becoming more lax now tho state by state slowly it seems atleast here in the west coast! :rollit:

As long as personal isn't taxed cool, IDC!!! If top notch stabalize's at 3200 take 50%, live comfortable and work on my hobby my opinion, minumum wage any hour of the day I want is fine as I enjoy this. We need to come up with new products to manufacture if you want the $$$ (whether for growing or post growing items), everyone needs to work with eachother. People are happy with the market now as the growers don't want it worse. They arn't going to have better than now you wanna smoke cruddier stuff?

zhummingsig.jpg

^^^ As a grower and a Union member, I think you are a mile off target. In case you haven't realized it yet, America's economy is capitalistic. And the consumer benefits from that. You are essentually saying "I don't want someone to come in here and undercut my profits". Well too fu***ng bad! If you can't compete, you lose. That's how a free market society works. So quit your whining and start thinking about how you are gonna survive when it's legalized!

^^^ As a grower and a Union member, I think you are a mile off target. In case you haven't realized it yet, America's economy is capitalistic. And the consumer benefits from that. You are essentually saying "I don't want someone to come in here and undercut my profits". Well too fu***ng bad! If you can't compete, you lose. That's how a free market society works. So quit your whining and start thinking about how you are gonna survive when it's legalized!

Just voicing my opinion as a fellow grower my friend. It's going to be legal! :) There was just so thought 'too many flaws' in prop 19 to go this round, nothing was all too clear for anybody. I had a long conversation with a Union member the other day and I seemed to come off the wrong way with him too, after some conversation I just explained I like what the Union stands for but there just needs to be balance you dig? We can't have the Government shove Union down our throats without an option, competition is all good my friend I love a good challenge I'm sure we all do at times. I've been studying the last year on how to survive when the markets legal, that's done, plans have already been made. Everybody can survive it's not about getting rich it's about living. Put some budder in your stash jar meantime hogdady. :peace:

zhummingsig.jpg

It's just a big shift, here's a link I think It explains some of the things I'm talking about. Happened to stumble across it, on page 3 still reading it myself. It's explains well where I'm coming from, and I'm just going to keep growing superior stuff. The Emerald Triangle: How Marijuana Legalization Could Destroy America's Cannabis Capital - ABC News

zhummingsig.jpg

"You're looking at a Wild West scramble. All these people are up in the air. Nothing can tell you what's going to happen," she said.

Great article.

Just voicing my opinion as a fellow grower my friend.

As I was...although I may have been a bit more strident...

I had a long conversation with a Union member the other day and I seemed to come off the wrong way with him too, after some conversation I just explained I like what the Union stands for but there just needs to be balance you dig?

I guess I don't know what balance you mean.

We can't have the Government shove Union down our throats without an option

The guvment can't shove Union membership down anyone's throat.

Everybody can survive it's not about getting rich it's about living.

And some folks have made a very good living and I can understand how they would be nervous.

Yeah, but it all come's down to one love! :grinjoint:

There needs to be a balance between larger business's (or unions) and the mom and pop growers, I understand it's who can grow the best and if you can't go big go home blah blah, but at the same time there needs to be a continuation of appreciation for high quality marijuana by having a reasonable, more value, to the higher quality nugs. You cannot mass produce THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

As long as I and others are able to pursue their entrepreneurial dream growing and still have it in the realm of reality, and for anybody with the drive to do, I'm cool. I just like my freedom as an American while it's here.

It's freaky stuff to some, maybe next go around there will be a much better understanding to everyone. Definitely a wild west scramble for awhile...

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom