How would you light up this mother tent?

Metal Halide

Lightings come a long way in recent years, from QBs to CMHs to new white light silent LEDs like the new Mars SP 2000w.
:nerd-with-glasses:
So the question is, how would you light up a classic 4x4x6ft (1.2x1.2x2m) tent with 6 medium sized mothers in it?

You see, i was using my 260w QB to light up the area but they soon fell pray to light stress as i ran out of vertical room plus they are just too good for mothers and should be put to good use flowering away :yummy:

So, ive gone back to my trusty old T5s, 2 of em which is running at 400w total. now a few years ago i was pretty stoked with that but now i feel i can do a LOT better.
Im thinking just a cheap vipaspectra450 or a mars ts 1000 silent led.

How do you light up your mothers these days folks?:volcano-smiley:

New white lights are more efficient than the older ones, if you use 100w in the old days, you will only need around 70w or less to cover the same area.
If you are considering VIP 450 or TS 1000, I suggest the TS 1000, It uses the new SMD chips, which help you have ppe around 2.3umol/j.

New white lights are more efficient than the older ones, if you use 100w in the old days, you will only need around 70w or less to cover the same area.
If you are considering VIP 450 or TS 1000, I suggest the TS 1000, It uses the new SMD chips, which help you have ppe around 2.3umol/j.
cheers mate. i already own a ts 1000. So i might just wack that it in there once its finished flowering my other tent. My issue with it is the core area in only 2-3ft and id def like to cover the 4ft. Also how does it match the QB 260w?

Back
Top Bottom