How you smoke out of your water bong.

GODhelpUS

Hey watsup guys, well i was wondering how you guys smoke out of your bong. I used to always smoke blunts but now almost always out of my bong or if i smoke outside of my house i still smoke blunts. Well heres some ?'s for all you bong smokers out there. As long of answers as you want to put no restrictions.
1. How much bud would you put into your bowl?(about .1-1g..etc)(what kind of bud?)
2. Do you use anything besides water or ice cubes?
3. How high do you fill the water up?
4. How many hits do you take off your bong on average till you put it down? Small rips or big rips? How long do you hold it in?
5. How do you light it? (corner, fire up the whole bowl, just a spark to give enough smoke for a hit and it will go out itself..etc.)
6. After taking a hit, do you cover the bowl or the mouth opening of the bong?
7. How often do you change the water? How often do you smoke from it?
8. Do you smoke roaches or tobacco out of your bong?
9. Do you smoke from Glass-Acrylic-Ceramic..etc? How big? Anything unique about it?
10. Tell your favorite way to smoke from your bong or anything you do to make smoking from the bong any more enjoyable to you.
Share anything else you'd like to tell about your bong and anything anyone could use to make more out of smoking from the bong.

If it's too long, don't do it, i think its a good questionairre will take up time and will share information.

1. I usually put about .1 of haze and .2 of dro, just enough for about 4-5 good hits and then it's clear, i seem to end up smoking more if i put a whole .3 of haze or .5 of dro in there. Seems like i save by putting in less.
2. I just use water and crushed ice when i get the chance to, usually let the water stay there a few day. So i smoke with the crushed ice only once and a while, i think it's best though.
3. I fill the water about an inch above where the bottom of the stem sits. About 3 inches from where the chamber ends and goes to the neck.
4. I usually take 3 hits but range from 1-5. I take pretty big rips i get a big amount of smoke but it doesn't kill me when i hold it in for 10 seconds, i'd say they're bigger then small though.
5. I usually just spark the whole bowl i don't keep the lighter on long though mostly just a quick spark but with this old bud and bong i had i would give it a little burn and i'd get a good hit, i got like 100 hits off of a .5...but i prefer to rip the bong rather then hit it.
6. Yep cover the bowl from any smoke thatll burn out, usually theres none left in the chamber or anything so i dont have to cover the top or else i will, if theres any little bits left i try my best to get it out again..then exhale after a good 10 seconds and clear it. I hold in the hits for 10 seconds sometimes 15 never really less..not from a bong.
7. Every couple days and smoke from it just about everyday.
8. No, only smoke straight bud from it although i have smoked a roach from it, you gotta be easy with those though they kill ya.
9. I smoke from a Glass bong, it's about a foot and 2 inches tall, it does the job, nothing special i could tell you about it.
10. Favorite way is water and crushed ice in it with just a small bit of haze in the bowl just enough to get me lit.

when it comes to smoking out of a bong i just smoke till i cant take n e more smoke...id say like a good 5 6 hits and im done....after to much smoke my lungs start hurting plus im already fadded and usually i smoke bowls b4 the bong so yahh depends...i fill the water a lil above the stem

1. I usually pack it full, of whatever kind of bud i have ...
2. Mosty just ice cold water with ice cubes
3. ... Not sure, I fill it up till i think its good ...
4. Smoke the whole bowl ...
5. Corner
6. I cover the bowl ...
7. I empty the water after every use becaues in the summer i dont use it that much, i use it all the time in winter though ....
8. Thats where all my roaches go in the winter, Sometime in the summer to, NO tobacco ....
9. Acrylic ...

I pack it with like .3 of headies but after like 2 - 3 hits I am high but don't want to waste the bowl lol. I have a 7" glass one so I usually milk it until it is a yellow color then hit it. I fill it like 1/4 - 1/2 " below the grommet then I put the crushed Ice in it. I usually smoke my bowls in quarters I corner a quarter of the bowl till its cashed then do the other 3 then pack it down with my lighter and jus get the whole bowl until it won't light then I snap it. If I am going to use it like more than one bowl in a row I don't change but after every session I pour it out and wash it with warm water.

Hurray a Questionaire!

1. How much bud would you put into your bowl?(about .1-1g..etc)(what kind of bud?)
A. Enough for 3 or so good greenish hits, always cashed out kinda early.
A. Not really, maybe snow once or twice
A. Not too much really
4. How many hits do you take off your bong on average till you put it down? Small rips or big rips? How long do you hold it in?
Medium size rips, I can take monster hits, but it tears my lungs up.
5. How do you light it? (corner, fire up the whole bowl, just a spark to give enough smoke for a hit and it will go out itself..etc.)
A. If im bymyself, I'll torch that bitch : )
No, why would you?
A. I would change it after every 5 hits if I could to keep it fresh, but my water is old lol.
A. Roches yes, tobacco hell no.
9. Do you smoke from Glass-Acrylic-Ceramic..etc? How big? Anything unique about it?
A. Ive owned them all cept ceramic, ceramic anything can kiss my ass hehe, sooo harsh.
10. Tell your favorite way to smoke from your bong or anything you do to make smoking from the bong any more enjoyable to you.
A. Put cold fresh water in it. Keep it super clean.
I filled it out before reading anyone elses to keep my opinion uninfluenced.

About 0.2 to 0.4 grams at a time of primo, sometimes less.

Ice notchs on my bong, I use ice cubes, star shaped ones thay fit perfectly in the piece and looks purdy =P

I put just enough h2o so that the downstem is covered up nicely and if i tilt the bong it'll still be covered enough.

I'll hit it once, get some nice milk and get a nice big hit. Clear 0.3 grams of primo and your set.

Usualy use a lighter, but I much prefer matchs, tastes better, gotta try solar toking sometime too. I'll spark the bowl and let the rest catch on, try to use as little butane as possible man.

Hell no, the bong is cleared dude, milked it, inhaled it, got lit, no need to cover anything :icon_cool

Change the h2o every new sesh. Use it every now and then, I love Js and Ls too. Js and Ls on the go, B at home.

No, ewww. Yuk.

Glass on glass baby, RooR is the name. 15", ice notchs, oh yeah.

I really love my star shaped ice cubes, they are so gnarly and fit so well in the bong and it looks soooo purdy :allgood:

Good questionnaire my friend, :bongrip:

Dont know exactly, usually just a pinch so less then half a gram probably.

Nope, just water for now until I can get a replacement bong with ice catcher for the one that broke.

So about 1" of the downstem is submerged is generally a good ammount.

I usually get about 4 hits out of a bowl seeing I corner each hit and usually 1 bowl gets me feeling nice so I wont take another one for maybe 30 mins to an hour later.

Mostly corner it using a torch lighter seeing using one that uses a flint sparker can be quite bad for your health. Or if I am toking outdoors solar toking is the way.

Sometimes I do. I dont like taking massive hits incase I cough it up and thats just a waste of weed.

I change it usually everyday or every session. Always empty it out and rinse it out once I am done smoking from it for a while.

Tobacco no, roaches sometimes in my smaller lower quality glass bongs.

All glass. Right now using a 12" soft glass no-name one until I can get enough money to afford a good glass on glass one again. I had a 18" Gear glass on glass but it broke after a month of having it. So now saving up for a Roor or PHX though they are hard as hell to find here.

I just smoke it yo. Though it is kinda funny when I'm with my friend and we all got a bong and all you hear is like the bubbling noise coming from 6 different people at the same time.

-Never actually weighed it out... I'd say about .1-.2 grams per bowl, typically headies

-Nope, never tried anything else.

-Enough so it covers about an inch of the female stem.

-If it's dank, usually 2 to 3 small hits, 1 or two larger hits...Schwag is up in smoke almost instantly, and beasters will burn forever...

-If I'm with a few friends and need to share the bowl, I corner it, if alone, I just torch the top of the sucker...

-Usually there's no need, but occasionaly I will choke before I can finish, and yeah, then I need to cover the opening:laughtwo:

-Water is emptied after every session, and I usually will clean it out with soap and water so it doesn't start to stink up my closet :p I usually hit the bong 4 times a week, right before bed.

I've done a blunt roach, and that was more of a pain in the ass than it would have been to just bust it open and pack it in to the bowl... Never tobacco. :cough: X 10

It's a low-end basic 12" pyrex. Nothing special, but it's got a nice design and it works like a charm:bong:

-Always have good tunes playing, always have ice-cold water handy, and always have candles and incense burning... It's an atmosphere thing... this isn't just a blunt or a joint or some cheap pipe... it's a Bong, gotta do it with class :smokin:

I think it tastes more green, almst vapor like if you use little flame, when you chop it up. Although when you pack nugs, you always have kinda green suprise when you flip it, and i like suprises hehe.

yea if you just throw it in as one bud and its a chunky bud your not gonna be able to hit it till it burns down more. Best way is to break it into little buds or break it up finely and then pack it into a ball. I usually break it up completely with my grinder then pack it together into a ball.

DAHUI- how come you said use less butane?..i usually don't use a lot but i was trying to clear my bowl yesterday and found me holding the light on the ash for a long time waiting for it to fall in or cash itself. I noticed i was getting the taste of butane....is that a real bad thing?..i hate matches b/c u get that nasty taste and it stinks.

Isnt butane somewhat of a neurotoxin? Hank Hill from King of the Hill says butane is a bastard gas lol. I vaporize mostly, so I can taste butane well cause I only "smoke" bout 10% of the time.

I use about 1/4 gram of good stinky bud in my acrylic bong, I bang out the whole bowl in one hit and I had no idea I was supposed to change the water:thedoubletake:

The bowl I use most often fits about a gram and a half, but I usually just pack about half of it. I'll pack a full bowl if I have lots of herb or just want to get really high.

Nah, but at my favourite headshop they have this bong water flavouring shit that I wanna get.

About an inch above the end of the stem.

It depends on how I feel. I usually smoke two or three bowls, and I get about an average of four hits out of each bowl I pack, so twelve. Unless my throat is particularly sore, I take pretty milky hits. I usually hold my hits in for about five seconds, but there's the occasional choker.

I always corner it, and always just light the bowl enough to start a cherry.

I usually cover the bowl with my hand to extinguish it.

I change the water in each bong in every session. I hit all my bongs at least once everyday, but there's usually one I smoke out of most of the day.

I don't smoke tobacco out of them, and I only smoke roaches out of the bubbler.

Right now all I smoke out of is glass. I have a variety of sizes, the smallest being 8 inches tall, and the tallest being 18 inches long.

Share anything else you'd like to tell about your bong and anything anyone could use to make more out of smoking from the bong.

I can't think of anything that hasn't been covered. :laughtwo: Keep on bubblin. :bong:

I have a medium sized bowl, and just pack it full. I usually get commercial mid-grade.

Usually water, sometimes put a little mint extract in for a 'menthol' taste.

I fill the pipe with enough water to cover the end of the bowlstem and not get any splash up at the mouthpiece. About a cup of water.

I usually take two or three big hits, holding for a count of ten, then just hit it every so often for maintenance.

Fire the whole bowl!

Only if I haven't cleared the chamber, which is rarely.

I usually smoke out of it several times a week, and I change the water every other day. I have a glass pipe I normally smoke from, and a hookah that I pull out for special occasions. I ALWAYS empty the hookah when I'm finished using it.

No. Too harsh. I do smoke shisha tobacco out of my hookah.

My pipe is beautiful. Glass on glass, It stands about a foot tall, is handblown with pearlescent glass swirls, has clear gold glass around the bottom and the mouthpiece. It reminds me of a dragon's egg statue I saw once.

When I was younger, I had a circle of friends and we had a ritual. We'd smoke before playing rpg. You had to clear the chamber and you had to hold the smoke until the bong came back to you. Got razzed bad if you couldn't clear and last. And we'd have an 'intermission' bowl. Then we'd have the 'finale' bowl. (And any other bowls we wanted...)

Now, I just pack it loosely, hit it hard, clear it once, and repeat, while listening to good music.

:joint:

Cy

For personal use I tend to pack mebe half a gram per bowl.

Nope, just h20 and ice for me.

just enough so that when I leane back in my chair and hit the bong the bottom of the stem is barely covered. Dunno if its true or not, but have heard that if you put too much water in it makes the hit harsher??

I take the fattest rips I can get and I don't really hold it in for long.

The bong that we all smoke out of, the bowl piece is chipped perfectly on the side for a lighter to just kinda sit there with the flame right on the bud, so its perfect for not scorching the entire bowl, that way everyone gets greens.

We have a rule that you have to clear it on the first hit whether or not you'll choke on it hah.

water is changed every sesh, and we usually only smoke the bong when we have an excess of bud, if we are runnin low we just send the bubbler/pipes around.

Roaches yes, tobacco never.

Glass 2 foot bong. nothing special, just clear glass meant purely to get you high hah.

milk it till the smoke is yellow then clear it and fly away.

Back
Top Bottom