howdy fellow growers

Try a high feed soil good for 3-4 months and then buy a good nutrient supplement I just have a very weak solution made just in case I need to add a little extra before flowering, and give auto's a go if your growing indoors and try herbies for your auto seeds, it's where I brought mine also check my gallery my afghan sprouted in less than 18 hrs after potting or my soil grow thread

And your seeds should be OK give them a day or two if they aren't auto's they may take a little longer

Sorry didn't explain myself very well try the above if you get auto's, but with your current girlie's anywhere between 28-35 degrees C will be fine just as long as the light isn't close enough to cook the soil and dry out the pots, being a little deeper they will just take a little longer to pop, with nutrients try and keep it simple find a all stage feed like baby bio if you have good soil you only need it for a top up

hey dusty, i use bio bizz, grow and bloom msinly, these work great and also they are organic so much less forgiving than non organic nutes.. plus you can add nutes everytime you water them :)

i reccomed bio bizz man, or biocanna is also good :)

and hey, with a teaspoon, dig under where the seed should be, lift it up, and CAREFULLY look for the seed, it will proberly be very swollen, and i suggest to LAY it on the top of the soil and just push it down in so that the shell is level with the soil, and it should pop up soon

image12931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom