Howdy folks! Newbie here, 'bout to start my 1st grow: gonna need lots of help

Ok. Thanks Mocha. I guess I'll grow up to a 50 someday. Just curious. And when a person starts a thread, or a journal, its a fre for all, as to who joins it?
Just your reaction score has to be a 50...you're already at 26 :thumb:

Most people ask if they can follow :popcorn: but if you don't want them there...again refer to the "ignore" button :rofl: if you mouse over their name and hit ignore, they won't see you and your posts, and you won't see them or their posts ;)

I've read that. If you have some coco or peat you can mix 20 or 30% into the Ocean Forest to cut it for insurance.
The other thing you can do is push in a glass or something into the centre of your fox farms soil so as to make a glass sized hole in your soil. Fill this hole with seedling starter soil which is much more gentle on your babies. Then plant your growing seed into the middle of this new soil. While your girls are young they will have the seedling starter and as they mature their roots will reach into the fox farms soil. The easiest way to protect your young plant from the rich soil.

And by the wsy...WELCOME TO 420MAGAZINE! You will find lots if great advice here and you will make some great friends along the way...

All my best,
~Magnus

Back 2 the homestead from the quest 4 jiffy starter. It was in vain. I had 2 settle 4 burpee organic seed starter. Went everywhere that sells gardening supplies here n the middle of nowhere and its all i could find I hope the beans like it cause I'm already past the point of no return. Fingers crossed.

Back 2 the homestead from the quest 4 jiffy starter. It was in vain. I had 2 settle 4 burpee organic seed starter. Went everywhere that sells gardening supplies here n the middle of nowhere and its all i could find I hope the beans like it cause I'm already past the point of no return. Fingers crossed.
That should work.

I get mine at lowes or home depot for about 5 bucks for 12 quarts...and the Jiffy is organic "soil" ...the burpee is organic, but it's coco coir, so you may need to water more with mild nutrients :hmmmm: I'm not really sure...I've never used it :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom