Howdy from central Texas :D

TexasTroll

Howdy everyone! Just a simple ole central Texas native here sayin hello.
I've been enjoying recreational and medical use of MJ for about 6 years of my adult life(i'm 26).

For years, i lived behind this curtain of sorts. The only smoke that was available to my community is the stuff you might call schwag, bunk, bammer(as you californians say :p) Took me a while to discover that the low grade stuff had serious connotations of trafficking from Mexico and all the bad stuff that comes with that.
Then the curtain was lifted.

I was afforded a trip to Vancouver,BC Canada in '09. While visiting, i was super exposed to the hydro smoking community. Virtually a whole new world cut through the fog and showed itself as my future.
I've been trolling the forums for about a month or so and finally decided to make this my 'HQ' of sorts. Planning a stealth grow for personal.

I finally grew tired of my hard earned money going to low quality product that was probably over half a year old. Its time i took power into my own hands and start crafting my destiny.

Wish me luck.

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. There is no Medical Marijuana Law in Texas and we need citizens who can vote to change this Law. Please do not grow in an area where prohibited you will get arrested and lose everything see Are you growing safely? Only the most secure Legal Gardens can be grown with confidence. Either move to an MMJ Friendly State or work to effect Medical Marijuana Legislation in your home State. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Hi TexasTroll

We live in Dallas and want to achieve the same need with the current session. You may be interested in this link

Lisa M. Eubanks, PhD, Staff Scientist at the Scripps Research Institute and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, et al. stated in an Aug. 9, 2006 article titled "A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology," published in Molecular Pharmaceutics:
"In contrast to previous studies aimed at utilizing cannabinoids in Alzheimer's disease therapy, our results provide a mechanism whereby the THC molecule can directly impact Alzheimer's disease pathology...

It is noteworthy that THC is a considerably more effective inhibitor... than the approved drugs for Alzheimer's disease treatment, donepezil and tacrine, which reduced [protein deposits in the brain] by only 22% and 7%, respectively, at twice the concentration used in our studies...

THC and its analogues may provide an improved therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease [by] simultaneously treating both the symptoms and progression of Alzheimer's disease."

Aug. 9, 2006 - Lisa Eubanks, PhD
A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology (143 KB)

Interesting medical link. Hope you share the same passion for medical use.

Regards,
Doc NOX

Back
Top Bottom