Howdy! I really love this site

Dub AvitaS

Hey everyone. I am really happy I found this place. There is way more information on here about cannabis than I even thought existed! I have been meaning to get in here and introduce myself for the last few days, but I always end up spending all my time reading grow journals instead lol. (It's really fascinating to me all the different ways that weed can be grown successfully!)

Anyway, today I received my first ever seeds in the mail and I couldn't be more excited. They actually arrived much, much faster than I expected (Thanks Herbies!) so I'm not totally ready to get this off the ground, but here real soon, hopefully with tons of knowledge and help from the people here, I will be on my way.

Thanks for having me! :tokin:

:welcome: Dub AvitaS! I see you've already discovered that this site is by far the most informative concerning cannabis than any other on the web!! I always recommend that new members start a grow journal. By doing that, many of the most experienced growers will be able to see your grow, answer any questions you may have, and generally be an enormous help. :) Also, before posting questions, it may be beneficial to use the search feature and see if your question has already been answered for someone else. There are some links below in my signature that you may find useful. Good Luck and if you have questions.... don't hesitate to ask. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom