And a pipe now and then is enough
But smoking has been in this world
Since Adam taught Eve how to puff
Now if it wasn't legal then the lawyers they would sue
And the prisons would be full of folk who had a smoke or two
And if they didn't like it then away the girls would run
And if it wasn't plenty then the poor folk would get none
-The Dubliners

Howdy, I like to go by gleipnir for the folks out of the loop that is the ribbon that binds fenrir in norse mythos. Now for the fun part, I live on a emyu farm in a state I'm not at liberty to share due to indica paranoia (blasted feds :p). Anyways I live with a wife that has chrones disease who used cannabis to deal with her medical condition. She introduced me to this wonderful herb since I'm plagued by chronic pain from being struck by a car at a young age. Anyways I joined this forum to start a grow journal. I'm a wee bit intoxicated by THC at the moment, so ask away and I will be glad to answer any questions about myself. Anyways I'm glad to find a community so welcoming and mature.

:peace:

P.S. I'm a paleontologist by trade :p
** I'm also a dead head :p

Hello I am new here as well and I have just figured out how to get my posts up I think so I am going through these threads and just talking to ppl that I find that r new here as well

Nice intro, best one I've read yet :thumb: sorry to hear about the ailments that have struck you and your wife, I feel for you both. MMJ is quite the healer, convinced I never need any sort of prescription to make me feel well :Namaste: Best of luck with your grow journal "gleipnir".. Learning stuff every day and its not even MMj related :) wiki'd it and now notice I would need to read ALOT more to get to the bottom of this story, sounds quite interesting! again, welcome glepinir.

:peace: CA215

Welcome to 420magazine gleipner, this is a great place to hang out and learn more about growing this wonderful plant. By journaling and being involved in others journals you will end up producing better medicine and should have alot of fun along the way:high-five:
Hope it ends up being a home away from home for you like it has for me and I also hope your wife will end up getting greater relief.:welcome:
Its been along time now but back in the 80's we used to go see the dead or at least check out the per show swap meets:)

Feel free to stop by my journal, theres a harvest thats just a few days away now and its getting exciting

Hi, new very new.
Spent the last year and a half in hospital and home dying with cancer. Tumors shattered my vetrabre. Not dead yet. Medications do little just make me sick. So tried cannabis this works best. So am now pro cannabis! Need to learn how to grow.

Back
Top Bottom