Howdy - New to this, reading alot, maybe someone can assist

MusicMan300

Been a smoker for many many years, but recently was diagnosed with Tongue Cancer and have completed all my treatments (8 weeks Radiation + 5 Chemo = HELL !!!!) and the Dr's say I am now cured ( Yeah!!! ) I have my PET scan in two months for that final affirmation.

I have made my own Magic Butter Concentrated Oil, and I want to use this oil for two reasons. One, to fight off any possible lingering cancer cells, and two (my main reason), to help me sleep without having to smoke. After having the cancer smoking again is a little intimidating right now. Maybe I can smoke again??? If so then that is my EASIEST way to regulate.....

Anyway, I have a thread in "Medical Marijuana/Methods of Medication/Cannabis Oil" and I am trying to find out the strain of bud I used for my oil. I guess I can just try a 1/2 a grain or rice as a starter and see how it makes me sleep or not, but would LOVE to hear from some people more knowledgeable.

I have spent LOTS of time looking through the STRAIN thread with the Pictures, and it appears what I have is an Indica blend which is good as I do not need a "wake up" strain.

Sure would love some guidance for a long time smoker, but a BRAND new "Eater"

Re: Howdy....New to this, reading alot, maybe someone can assist

:welcome: MusicMan300 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Re: Howdy....New to this, reading alot, maybe someone can assist

Thank you for the warm welcome Beateo....

Hopefully someone will jump in and help me identify my botanical that I used. I read through almost every picture in the Identification Thread, but hard for me to really tell. I would rather ingest than use the paint on gum method personally, and I would really rather just smoke it and be able to "Really" regulate it....but a little gun shy right now...

Thank you again....

Back
Top Bottom