Howdy :)

HermitCrab

Howdy, all!

I thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. I am from Georgia (ack!), and am anxious to get my grow on, so to speak.

I suffer from social anxiety/phobia and depression, which is one of the primary reasons I wanted to start growing. Due to my social anxiety, I haven't had any lovely herb in quite some time, so it is going to be a long first grow. :)

I don't know if it will sound strange or not, but I feel like my brain is mission something that mj provides. I have been on many anti-depressants and while they help somewhat, I don't feel like anything helps *me* as much as mj. I can be much more social during the day and actually sleep at night.

Oh, and did I mention I get headaches and migraines? Ugh. Yes, I need my herb. lol.

Anyway, enough of that. I have been to several other grow sites and this one is fantastic. I have found the people to be great and helpful, which is why I have decided to stay. Peace. :ciao:

Hi HermitCrab, you picked a cool handle. :thumb:
Hey, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Congradulations and :thanks: for joining us.
I have found cannabis to be a fit or a no fit. :grinjoint:
I also believe that all people who use cannabis are medicating.
That said, please stay safe. Getting popped sucks wind.
Take a moment to vote in our 420contests.
Ok, I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Hello HermitCrab
:welcome:
Please enjoy all that 420 offers

Any Questions about the 420 Community?
You have great Members support here.
You have great knowledge and know-how here
You have a great new home here...420
:cheer:
Happy Growin' to you.
Hoping you will soon be together again with Mary Jane. :thumb:

420 is here 24/7 :)
So if you like to start a journal? Please Do. :
See you around :surf: the forums, Friend. :peace:

welcome to 420 HermitCrab:welcome:Herb does wonders for so many things:bong:That's why we're all here:rollit:look forward to seeing you in the forums:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom