Howdy

Ok, soooooo, the mothership is doing well, as are the clones(C2). I put the clones into the clone condo and they are loving the new lights, very perky. The orphan andrew was put into a compost heap before his bud sack could spew onto the mother clone, and I also gave a burial to the twins that were taken from andrew. lots of space and lights for the mother to do her thing now! While it is sad that andy left us, i did learn an awful lot so nothing was wasted, actually. I have plenty of time and this is a good, low-cost hobby. I did give this one site a pretty good equipment review, and in exchange they sent me 5 seeds, gratis. So, I may play with them in the coming weeks, will detail that here as well. Nothing more to report, the clones taken from mamabear look great in the condo. Have a great weekend, folks! :ganjamon::ganjamon::yummy:

At least now you have more room for the girls.
I do have room and the growth stagger will be just about right; when transitioning from the mama bear harvest to the one clone daughter going into flower. Also, I am going to keep the other twin as a mama to take clones from; been reading up on how to keep a mom as a bansai, and that is the next project!..... ty guys/gals for the help and advice......:rollit::Rasta::bongrip:

I do have room and the growth stagger will be just about right; when transitioning from the mama bear harvest to the one clone daughter going into flower. Also, I am going to keep the other twin as a mama to take clones from; been reading up on how to keep a mom as a bansai, and that is the next project!..... ty guys/gals for the help and advice......:rollit::Rasta::bongrip:

I just chopped two LBA's that were bonsai's, I'm pleased with the result's.

Good evening folks! Just a quick update since i did not include any pics the last go round. The mama clone is doing her thing; she finally stretched out about mid-week last week. Lots of buds and wannabe buds everywhere; no signs of disease or bugs. I did re-position the lights to shower the girl from above, and she is a fan. The twin clones taken from the mama bear are doing well, they have new growth and no strange looking leaves, as of yet. I guess I caught them before they were fully into flower. I bought a second-hand air cleaner(Hamilton Beach TruAir® Room Odor Eliminator - 04532GM), and it actually works very well: little noise and no ganja smell whatsoever, so I am very impressed with the 15 dollar purchase! I was removing large fan leaves that were shading, but then iI started to just bend them out of the way so that I could keep their source of energy for the mama bear. Here are some pics: :ganjamon::Rasta::slide:

MamaBear.jpgmb.jpgmamabaer.jpgC2twin2.jpgC2twin.jpg

Good evening folks! Just a quick update since i did not include any pics the last go round. The mama clone is doing her thing; she finally stretched out about mid-week last week. Lots of buds and wannabe buds everywhere; no signs of disease or bugs. I did re-position the lights to shower the girl from above, and she is a fan. The twin clones taken from the mama bear are doing well, they have new growth and no strange looking leaves, as of yet. I guess I caught them before they were fully into flower. I bought a second-hand air cleaner(Hamilton Beach TruAir® Room Odor Eliminator - 04532GM), and it actually works very well: little noise and no ganja smell whatsoever, so I am very impressed with the 15 dollar purchase! I was removing large fan leaves that were shading, but then iI started to just bend them out of the way so that I could keep their source of energy for the mama bear. Here are some pics: :ganjamon::Rasta::slide:

MamaBear.jpgmb.jpgmamabaer.jpgC2twin2.jpgC2twin.jpg

officially into week 5 of flower...

Starting the sixth week of flower, and wondering if I should adjust mama bear's time schedule since she didn't do very much the first week; idk. Anyhoot, the twins from the mam bear are doing well, so I have added some pics today. Also, mam bear is doing fine, nugs and buds everywhere. I may have to support the colas from the top because I let her get too big in the beginning. In the same vein, the twins are going into their forever homes next week as they are finally growing quickly, and as soon as we have opposing branching the one will become the new bonsai mama, and the other will be allowed to mature, flower, and take the position of the mama bear. The timing is almost right. Some of the pistils have begun to turn brown on the top, but I need to wait for a majority of them to do that before even thinking about a harvest, right? :ganjamon::ganjamon::yummy:
twins.jpgtwinA.jpgtwinB.jpg

Just a quick and dirty update: will be harvesting the mam bear next week(monday), I have been flushing her with plain water with a few squirts of agave nectar. The twins are going to be replanted this weekend into their forever homes, and I am going to put one of them into flower and take a few clones from the other and then put her into flower as well. The harvest will be small because I let the mama bear get tooo leggy in the veg stage. I have already topped the twins and they instantly shot out two more colas, so I learned soemthing! I was just hoping to keep the old gurl alive, but I have figured a few things out along the way; which is why I started this to begin with. Got some new soil coming in and some bamboo stakes as well for when they stretch during flowering. I also got a fan that oscillates! I didn't know how critical the fan is for hardening the stem and the branches when the plant is growing so that they can then support the heavy colas. Lessons learned, but the experience has been really good. No mildew, no real bugs, no disease; good clone to start with.
:yummy: :Rasta::ganjamon:

thinga.jpgIMG_20190911_143411083.jpg

I removed two of the poorly performing limbs from the mama bear, and then I dried those small buds for a little taste test and it was great! Super stoked..... :Rasta: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom