Howdy

I left the orphan at the same height, it seems to like it. I did move the clone down about 8-10 inches away from the bulbs, and the taco thing stopped and some of those leaves are dimpled, but I think it is ok. Got a little bit of a burn on some of the tips(very little), don't know if that is from the nutrient or light, but it isn't on every leaf just a few, so i think it is light burn? Heat isn't an issue(room temp is only 70-73), unless I am seeing the delayed effects from our heat wave of a week ago. The nodes have been alternating since day three, so i am good there, i believe. Ty guys, you rock!

yah, i am paranoid about that as I keep reading that is the biggest mistake that rookies make! I did notice the droop after the first few days and i upped the water game. ok, i think i am good, just watching and waiting.. ty bud!

yah, I watered them, took a shower to up the RH a bit in the room, ....and one leaf curled under! An hour later it was fine.... I have to keep reminding myself that these are optimal conditions, and that this plant can live in the wilds of afghanistan, without all of these precautions!

Back
Top Bottom