Howell's - Perpetual - LED - Mixed Strain - Grow

Howell

Hi guys, I'm here with another grow. Well before we begin, please bare in mind that I'm starting this grow at almost a week into the flowering stage of two of my plants because i didn't have time to post anything.

Ok then, we can now get started .

Number of plants - 3 Indica dominant Autos
Strain(s) - Auto Super Hash [F], Auto Red Dwarf [Regular], Bag seed [M]
Indoor or outdoor - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Soil
What is in my mix? - Nothing special
Pot size - 4 Litres
Is it aircooled? - Nope
Temp of Room/cab? - 25-32 °C
RH of Room/cab? - n/a
PH of media - Around 6,9
Any Pests? - Ha.. You wished
How often do I water - Once a week because I overwatered them during the vegetative stage so that's why
Lights:
- (2) 60 Watt equivalent 2700K Cfl's (around 1600 lumens each)
- (1) 20 Watt (80W equivalent) 2700K Cfl
- (2) 60 Watt equivalent 6500K Cfl
- (1) 100 Watt 2700K Cfl
- 2 Little led panels on their way, they pull in only 14W though..

Nutrients - Bio Grow, Top Bloom, Bio Max
Yield : Probably around 20-30 Grams per plant

Now for some pics.

- Nutrients
420-magazine-mobile1578121309.jpg

- Grow box's temperature
420-magazine-mobile2057742821.jpg

- Auto #1: Auto Super Hash. She's 45 days old now, she still has about a month to go

Pic of her legs
420-magazine-mobile876224801.jpg

I tried to get as many tops as possible without killing her. I tried topping her twice and I've got to say she took it pretty well as you can see. The yellowing in the leaves is due to the initial high temperature, but everything is cooled down now.

420-magazine-mobile1890598070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1923209345.jpg

- Auto #2: Bag seed, turned out to be a male but I'm very pleased because I ran out of seeds so I'll be pollinating my Auto#1 with this bad boy this producing some seeds. I chose to keep this plant because it regenerated quickly to all the torture it received and it's stems are stinky as hell
420-magazine-mobile1195742082.jpg

- Auto #3: Auto Red Dwarf [Regular]
I haven't got much to say about this plant.. it's 5 days old, it's looking healthy, I haven't started feeding it yet. I'll start giving it little doses of Bio Grow 9 days from now. I don't know it's sex yet but it's not much of a problem. If it turns out to be a strong, healthy, stinky male then I'm obviously keeping it's pollen.
420-magazine-mobile1670358775.jpg

Well that's it for now guys. If you have any questions concerning my grow please feel free to ask them. More updates are on the way so stay tuned!

*-New updates-*
Just got my New LED but it's not as bright as I thought it would be.. let's hope it does the job!.
420-magazine-mobile1759272094.jpg

My Auto#1 is looking great, and so are the others. I won't be feeding them in a while because I fed them yesterday and the soil is still moist.
420-magazine-mobile257461752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1415629963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1656643015.jpg

My bag seed male is looking great too!
420-magazine-mobile559146311.jpg

Time for some updates guys. The plants are looking healthy and are starting to kick off some smell, I'll be getting a 60 x 60 x 90 Cm Grow Tent, a mars Hydro 300W LED and of course and inline extraction fan soon. The temperature in the box is right where I want it so I couldn't be happier. No signs of pests for now..
Now for the pics.

420-magazine-mobile1043109990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170024575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933835457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile5511656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2108830341.jpg

If you guys have anything to ask about my grow or growing in general, you're free to ask. .

Heya friend,, best karma sent yer way,, on my tablet, will look later more closer,, ha, one thing maybe,, the tinfoil, at the best of times the stuff is not a good idea, it produces hotspots, potentially, and with leds, it 'potentially' could produce some dandies, potentially, ha. Just sayin,, will check out the sitiation later, cheers friend. Celsius scale says canuck,,

Heya friend,, best karma sent yer way,, on my tablet, will look later more closer,, ha, one thing maybe,, the tinfoil, at the best of times the stuff is not a good idea, it produces hotspots, potentially, and with leds, it 'potentially' could produce some dandies, potentially, ha. Just sayin,, will check out the sitiation later, cheers friend. Celsius scale says canuck,,
Yeah I thought about it too. I'll be taking them off on my their next feeding. I'll add something white instead

Nice grow! Check out my "first grow", it's really my first LED grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Time for some updates guys. The plants are looking healthy and are starting to kick off some smell, I'll be getting a 60 x 60 x 90 Cm Grow Tent, a mars Hydro 300W LED and of course and inline extraction fan soon. The temperature in the box is right where I want it so I couldn't be happier. No signs of pests for now..
Now for the pics.

420-magazine-mobile1043109990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170024575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933835457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile5511656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2108830341.jpg

If you guys have anything to ask about my grow or growing in general, you're free to ask. .
Hey Howell!
How old is the baby plant in this picture??

I'll answer my own question instead of deleting this. Lol at 5 days wow that was fast. Mine are on day 7 and don't have the second leaves yet.

One Hit Wonder.

Hey Howell!
How old is the baby plant in this picture??

I'll answer my own question instead of deleting this. Lol at 5 days wow that was fast. Mine are on day 7 and don't have the second leaves yet.

One Hit Wonder.
Yeah ikr, she's only 6 days old and already that big. It's supposed to be a Red Dwarf Auto but she isn't growing up to her name and I'm loving it.

New updates guys
420-magazine-mobile1327114814.jpg

This male has only two stems but he doesn't seem to give a damn, he's still producing those male flowers.
420-magazine-mobile85834982.jpg

Here's the little seedling at almost 7 days. I've tied her down already because I usually start the lst training early just to get as much tops as possible. I want to try to beat my Auto#1 this time.
420-magazine-mobile1383839557.jpg

And here she is, Auto #1

420-magazine-mobile1185232703.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2034824448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile139099897.jpg

That's all for now guys. I fed them with some Bio Bloom, Top Max and I also added some sugar and honey to the mixture, just to see how they react to it. I'll start feeding the seedling some days from today with some Bio Grow.

Yeah I'm interested in seeing how the honey and sugar benefit the plant, great job BTW everything is looking mighty fierce, just tied my long one down like you did, learn something new everyday I love it lol

One Hit Wonder.

Yeah I'm interested in seeing how the honey and sugar benefit the plant, great job BTW everything is looking mighty fierce, just tied my long one down like you did, learn something new everyday I love it lol

One Hit Wonder.
Thanks man, I'll be starting off more seedlings next week but I need to adjust some things in the box first.

Howell's Soil Autoflower Indoor Grow 2016

Howell, have you tried topping the plant early, then when the two stems come out, pull the plant down 4 ways by the stems. This way you pull down additional stems due to the topping and creates even a better SCROG...just my opinion

Howell, have you tried topping the plant early, then when the two stems come out, pull the plant down 4 ways by the stems. This way you pull down additional stems due to the topping and creates even a better SCROG...just my opinion

Haha, never mind, looking closer at your plants my friend, your LST looks nice!

Heya friend,, a quick note and a q on the male ya got there,,just an FYI, maybe not a fact but an observation on my part,, the auto seeds you plan to make, they may not be autos, just an FYI, I tried the same and the seeds were not autos, just an FYI.
Having that male around can 'possibly' be a problem, but i am sure youhave the male totally isolated,, did you know those male flowers can pop open and release pollen, millions of em, in less than 24 hrs. Miss one and could pollinate every female flower in sight, again, just an FYI.

Cheers friend

Back
Top Bottom