Hows the hookup?

Knuckles

Hey all i know there was a thread about this b4 but its like a month old...

I was wonderin how your hookups are? i have to say here in oregon its not so bad if you know the right people, if ya dont then most likely you'l get maybe .3 or .5 off. but damn im gettin some nice shit XD and since im friends with my dealer i dont get pinched. so hows the bud?

as a fellow oregonian i gotta agree...i make it a point to make friends with my "business acquaintances" and i end up getting hooked up pretty well whenever i need it...with the whole oregon weed culture it's not even that hard to find new people when shit dries up...and that's why i love this land haha:Rasta:

Well, I know I'm never getting shorted cus my supplier lets me weigh what I'm buying out before actually purchasing it.. and usually we have a little testing session everytime she gets a new batch.

It helps having a supplier in the family.

Ever wondered where all the bud is grown? I mean, every town in the country has MJ in it and lots of it. Supply waxes and wanes but it's always available. That's a LOT of fucking growing going on somewhere!

"In the early 1980s, 80 percent of marijuana on US streets was imported, mostly from Mexico, according to the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), which works to stop arrests of marijuana smokers. Today, 40 percent of the supply is grown domestically – about half of it indoors under high-wattage lights that turn dank basements into sweltering hothouses"

I'm a lucky guy and have had a hook up about all of my life whenever I've wanted it.

I've had a steady, solid hook up for about 7 years now. Really good shit, too.

Got a great hook-up for the last 10 years. He's a little expensive, but the shit is always worth it, as is a steady supplier.

I have him on Speed Dial. :winkyface:

How dry I am. How dry I am. Nobody knows, How dry I am! In Ventura, California and have no hook up. Will go medical when I can afford it. Wish I was high, so tears would dry, and I could fly, You must know why.

if i was there, which is HOME, i would have plenty of people to smoke with and hook me up. here in maryland~ this place is dry for me. i can't get a reliable supplier to save my life. i am attempting now, so that i can get high on 4/20

man i live in mexico the weed is everywhere, and it so cheep, ive got a friend that called me the other day to tell me his friend has some purple buds, ive got to go check this out cause i neer seen that here before

After about 3 months of dry, I finally found something today. :allgood: Some pretty decent midgrade.. you know.. for midgrade. My tolerance is shit now though, so it's all good to me. :cheesygrinsmiley: Parents are out of town for the rest of the weekend, I gotta go on a business trip over Sunday night, and next week my parents are out of town again. Couldn't have come at a better time.

:bong:

I don't think I've ever had a problem acquiring. Well, except for that stint in Japan. I once inquied there at a bar in Yokohama and you'd have thought I shat in there saki. Other than that, no problems. Have you ever heard of Mail Order Marijuana? It's not just for meds anymore. Not many operate to the States, but if you need help, I can tell you of a place.

No doubt. But even Paul McCartney did a week in Japan for his stash. I think they're still pretty freaked behind it. But I worked in a hospital and the only weed I saw was some given to me by a patient... Vietnamese, and still some of the best I've ever had, and that's saying something.

Back
Top Bottom