I decided to top the little white ice clone my buddy gave me and mixed up a batch of nutes 2 gallons each gallon had:
1 Tbsp grow
1 tsp microblast
1 tsp bloom
3/4 tsp catalyst
3/4 tsp cal mag
1/2 tsp hi-brix
3/8 tsp Godsilica

Which I will probably give them tomorrow... I'm thinking of turning on the third light Wednesday or Thursday... They seem to be growing pretty fast I'll take some pics again soon...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I decided to top the little white ice clone my buddy gave me and mixed up a batch of nutes 2 gallons each gallon had:
1 Tbsp grow
1 tsp microblast
1 tsp bloom
3/4 tsp catalyst
3/4 tsp cal mag
1/2 tsp hi-brix
3/8 tsp Godsilica

Which I will probably give them tomorrow... I'm thinking of turning on the third light Wednesday or Thursday... They seem to be growing pretty fast I'll take some pics again soon...

What's your PH on your solution? Cal Mag and poly Si will push up your PH, bloom and grow will help keep it down.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Fed the girls that batch of nutes today... I'm excited to see how they react to it I gave the last little bit to the white ice which it was probably to strong for her but we will see...
Here are some pics
420-magazine-mobile1173168264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile233217110.jpg

Here is Carly (Cookie-Fi)
420-magazine-mobile504861245.jpg

Here is Shirley (Sunset Sherbet)
420-magazine-mobile267025437.jpg

And Whitney (White Ice)
420-magazine-mobile906832873.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1306241927.jpg

Your white ice is under attack. You have a leaf miner in your tent. i.e. Mites or thrips will stipple your leafs and can take your grow down. At least your plants are small enough to treat. Get some SNS-218, or liquid ladybug.

Cheers

Your white ice is under attack. You have a leaf miner in your tent. i.e. Mites or thrips will stipple your leafs and can take your grow down. At least your plants are small enough to treat. Get some SNS-218, or liquid ladybug.

Cheers

Didn't even see that miller, good catch. Didn't zoom in. Thought it was just reflection from the LED.

One you battle bugs. You will see it every time, I have nightmares over leaf stippling. I battle those guys every grow. I've found double sided tape around pot helps keep them from climbing up your pots. I've found good results from using UVB.

Cheers

Don't sweat it, you now have them in your garden. SNS or liquid ladybug are a few choices. Just spray all plants every few days for a week at lights out. Some mite killers will burn leafs under full lights.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom