HPS ballast price difference $70-$160

bluebell

so I go to my local indoor garden store, cheapest 250 watt ballast they have is $160, I look on line and they range between $70 and $190... the specific brand they are selling is compairable to buying that brand online. What accounts for this huge price difference? are the cheap ones functional? I'd like to support the local shit, but is what they are selling worth it?

and then there is THIS deal:

Amazon: 250w Digital Super HPS Grow Light System with Air Cooled Tube

Which seems just crazy cheap to me.

any input?

that's 90.00 dollars difference in price. Ma and pa have to pay their lease it's your call. I'm sure ma and pa will be better if you need to replace your stuff or get a refund. What's the shipping costs? do you have to mail it back to fucking Saturn or better yet China if you get a dud?

In life, it's important to understand that the price is not as important as the terms. A local store can replace equipment easier which makes them more willing. They usually are more helpful too.

An online store is more reluctant to take returns and the process is a bit more complicated as well as a longer waiting period. This dictates the price difference.

In life, it's important to understand that the price is not as important as the terms. A local store can replace equipment easier which makes them more willing. They usually are more helpful too.

An online store is more reluctant to take returns and the process is a bit more complicated as well as a longer waiting period. This dictates the price difference.

And I third that, the sponsors here are the real deal. Peace,OG.

2 things, that shit on amazon is garbage, amazon is good for some things, high end grow equipment is not one at all, and secondly I agree mostly about local is the way to go for the replacement benefits, however with a higher end company such as sun system, that makes Galaxy and Lumatek, two of the best in digital ballasts, you can take it to any grow store that sells them regardless of if you got it there it's just how their warranty works, so do yourself a favor and shop around some more, I can tell you one place I've found some insane deals in the past, got my digital ballast for 160 and my 6 in Mag hood for 150, keep looking don't buy from amazon

Back
Top Bottom