HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

DC420

Okay this is my current grows i got going. I'm almost done with BB and WW C99 has 6-7 weeks left. Here is a few pics till i can get you all caught up. I have threads on 2 other sites and need to get going here.
c99->
dc4201.jpg

dc4202.jpg

the little clones are gonna get tossed outside to see if they make it.
------------------------------------------------
BB and WW ->
dc4203.jpg

dc4204.jpg

dc4205.jpg

now a fugly BB she has had a hard life.
dc4206.jpg

--------------------------------------------
WW ->
dc4207.jpg

Re: HPS/LED/CFL AIS(air injection soil) BB/WW/C99

:popcorn:
Looking good man, subbed

Fires, grr, I don't like fires. I had two fires in my restaurant/cafe last year.

Nice looking buds on the top, and that "fugly" one looks like a lot of popcorn. But hey, it all medicates :peace:

Fires, grr, I don't like fires. I had two fires in my restaurant/cafe last year.
yes tell me about it. had nothing to do with grow but was a ceiling light in main room. An idiot installed it(not me lmao). Talk about a scary day. Ill tell that part when i get to it in my grow.

Nice looking buds on the top, and that "fugly" one looks like a lot of popcorn. But hey, it all medicates :peace:
she looks like she will have a few decent buds not like the other one. But i have bubble bags and i love hash so the hole plant could be hash and it wouldn't break my heart 1 bit. I had a short day 3 hrs at work( I have a marine repair business with my Dad) and its still sucky weather and slow right now.
Gov and Timothy welcome aboard. I have to run errands and hopefully will get the first couple weeks posted. This is my first indoor grow. I have a green thumb mom had several greenhouses growing up and i also had to tend the garden and yes i grew weed outdoors for over a decade.

Okay lets get this party started. 1st week from seed. I added soil to cover the top of my riot root cubes, yeah i know i didnt have to but over thought it.
12480.jpg

21664.jpg

yeah we have all of them 100% woot woot love riot root cubes
31478.jpg
Transplant time day 6 from seed
41147.jpg

Day 7 from seed
5897.jpg

I called this week 0. Now the veg time starts i have to upload more pics.

Okay got them uploaded to imgur. Here is week 1 of veg running lights 24/0 they got fed 1/16 bloom and 1/16th veg nutes after the soil was already damp.
Day1
6783.jpg

Day2
7655.jpg

Day4 trying out some par38 led's quad and 2 3000k led's
8518.jpg

Day6 looking happy with led's
9393.jpg

Day7
10405.jpg

So far they are loving life.
Now to catch you up on AIS. i have a water reservoir at the bottom of each pot which has air line/lava rock and a cotton batting to separate the soil and res( the roots can penetrate it easy enough. this takes up 1/4-1/3 of bottom of pot. The side bowls are there to hold extra water and work as a gauge. More info at modularhydro.com

+rep for 100%!

I like the soil over the riot cubes idea and wish I had thought of it. I over think things way too often. It's kind of a problem I have.

Okay 2nd week of veg. Day8
16235.jpg

day9
18198.jpg

day10
15245.jpg

day10 single plant
14272.jpg

day11
15245.jpg

day12
16235.jpg

day13
17218.jpg

Day14 with plant close ups
10405.jpg

19184.jpg

19184.jpg

okay now i made my lines for the bottom by pinching holes in the air line. I didn't know they would close up. i also was using old organic nutes. humm ill figure this out in time. Rookie mistakes lmao. at this point i didnt know to check the air flow in the lines, a few have already closed. (later i melt holes in the line which will never close.

edit: i have been watering 2 times a day. i fed them again with 1/4 bloom 1/3 veg 1 tsp molasses. I also been misting them each day.

Subscribed. Cannabis does not require misting, water droplets can magnify the light and burn the leaves.
you are correct i figured that out later on. I'm doing a quick catch up in 1 week ill catch up to where im at in the first pics. I learned allot and changed allot. they kept me busy all winter and my brain hurts some times with too much info, some is right some is wrong.

Good morning all. Here is week 3 (day 15-21)at this point i have a few plants growing fast as hell and some not. i didnt know my air lines was plugging up on some of the plants. so i decided to separate the them into 2 groups fast and slow growers. i now am feeding every other day 1/2 veg nutes/aloe vera/coconut water. i tossed my old organic veg nutes it was going bad.
couple of the fast growers.
21665.jpg

22201.jpg

19184.jpg

-------------------------------------------
this is where i split them into 2 groups.
24165.jpg

25162.jpg

you can see how some are stunted. I see it now had no clue then. if i would have just softly blew into the air lines i would have know they was plugged on the slow growers side and 2 of the fast growers are 90% plugged now also. but i didnt know it yet.

Okay now i am giving the fast growers 50% veg nutes plus a mix of aloe vera/coconut water and molasses.week 4 day 22-28. I also introduced my c99 into the veg area 5 days ago so took 1 day to sprout in a 5 gallon bucket. unreal how fast she took off. I also transplanted a couple of plants. Lights are now 20/4.
C99 1st week
93OIZRK.jpg

1fqEbHE.jpg

Ip2CgIU.jpg

took some measurements of the BB
wVKkc90.jpg

aqbzV1f.jpg

transplanted a couple into 5 gallon short buckets.
v5F0HaQ.jpg

0lDJ6ip.jpg

D8Gh8lI.jpg

okay here you see the diff in size of the plants getting air and the ones not. I'm about to figure it out.

you may have seen i added a 180 watt 10 band ufo with the other 4 drop down led's that gives me 174 actual watts of led power. i find a male and chop him then i see his roots. i believe this is when i removed the airline and found it was plugged. i might be the next week.
week 5 day 29-35 for BB and WW. week 2 for the C99. Oh the c99 has an air stone had a feeling something was amiss.
C99
FZ2a3sU.jpg

----------------------------------------------
Male
ULW8l02.jpg

this was found as i switched the lights 2 days ago to 12/12 and separated my veg and flower area. this ais when working really grows these plants super fast.
---------------------------
Roots
WaZKLOC.jpg

flowerside
Ji8Z9au.jpg

--------------------------------------------
veg side
vLJGfPN.jpg

--------------------------------------
flower side its a girl
wr8vM4e.jpg

-----------------------------------------
Okay at this point i only have 3 plants getting air. C99 has airstone small one. 2 big BB's but they are closing up now also. I was such a rookie.

This is for all of you who dont know what a male and female look like.
Male
MkwOkic.jpg

--------------------------------------
Female
FEw1ZIa.jpg

----------------------------------------
Also from the before pics you see it looks like cal mag dif. it isnt lack of air and drowning. yes drowning since they get watered 2-3 times a day and 1 time is feed.

Okay last update for this morning week 6 for BB WW. Week 3 for C99 and she gets LST i pull her over. Also i had topped/fim a few plants 2 weeks ago and forgot to mention it.
C99
yFT4UYN.jpg

6 hrs later she stands her leaves back up to look like this. she is so amazing. Brothers grim strains rock.
DBIH79b.jpg

----------------------------------------------------
veg side
2Hm8Hvb.jpg

------------------------------------------------
Flower side
D8Gh8lI.jpg

L9KXFvS.jpg

all plants are getting around 600 ppm accordingly.

Okay yeah this is were i figured it out. i also want to try hps so i order a 150 watt hps. I figure the led and hps can handle it for awhile till i get back to work. I dont work in the winter i fix boats and where i live our lake freezes over. I do not collect unemployment im preparing to take over Dad's business so winter im broke. that is why im buying smaller light to get by for now.
Week7 BB WW and week 4 C99
c99

3jG0fAD.jpg

Big BB
xY5L9yg.jpg

-------------------------------------
took a clone

RQdbsjh.jpg

-------------------------------------
Veg side
G2iIDZw.jpg

------------------------------------------
Flower side
rJnJqbr.jpg

eARgorY.jpg

things are looking good but could have been way better. All if you make your won AIS use a safety pin heat till glowing and blow in the line while melting tiny holes in the line it will never close. If you got the money buy them already made.
you all see how not topping/fim a plant makes it grow straight up and fast well i know now.

Back
Top Bottom