HPS Test Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit

HPS Only

Hi friends, farmers, stoners, growers and all undercovers.

Today the #marshydrogrowkit from @Mars Hydro has arrive.

While I wait for the fresh seeds, I mount 90%of the kit (havent installed the carbon filter and the exhaust fan - as it's nothing yet inside, lol)

First impression, pics and - out of the box review -
Let's get started

So when you get the TS1000 grow tent kit from @Mars Hydro you'll get a 80X43X38cm box which weighs 18kg total.
Inside you'll find each item in it's individual box, secured with foam that include :

*Light - TS 1000 LED
* Hanging - 2 x adjustable rope ratchets
*Tent 70×70×160cm
* Extractor fan - 10 cm (4 inch) fan;
* Carbon filter - 10cm Carbon Filter
* Ducting - 10m black/silver flex ducting
* Duct Clamps - X3 with 94-114cm
* Nets - 69×69cm scrog net
* Gauge - Thermohygrometer
* Timer - Mechanical timer
* Pots - 4 fabric pots (5 gal)

View media item 1871143
View media item 1871142
* The light is a TS1000 that draw 150w from the wall, they say will cover a veg footprint of 90x90cm or 3x3 and a flower footprint (core) of 60x60 or 2x2. Sure will easy cover the 70x70 tent. Comes plug and play out of the box with all cords, RJ11 cable for daisy chain, hangers and Mars Hydro ballast/driver, rated IP67.
The TS1000 comes with :
* 1 year full warranty - FREE components, Free repairing and FREE shipping!
* 5 years warranty - Free components, buyer pay only shipping and repairing fees.

* The tent is a 70x70x160 cm build with high end materials, nice diamond/tear-shape mylar inside. Easy to mount, easy to place it almost anywhere.
The bars mount between them and between corners with clips (easy to mount and very stable)

In terms of light leaks the tent has double covers for the zippers, inside and outside, along with high end zippers

All ports housings are also double secured to prevent light leaks

port housing x 3 for vents (top of the tent) and 2 for cords (1 top and 1 bot) and 3 detachable windows bot of the tent

also has a check-by widow, not to open the tent door

I havent mount the extractor fan nor the carbon filter yet

Fan speed can also be adjusted

Havent open yet the pots, the thermohygrometer and the timer.

tent with lights mounted

That's all for the moment in this - out of the box review -

Stay tuned for more as soon as the journey begins :slide:

Till next time, stay safe and happy growin' :Namaste:

Hi friends, farmers, stoners, growers and all undercovers.

Today the #marshydrogrowkit from @Mars Hydro has arrive.

While I wait for the fresh seeds, I mount 90%of the kit (havent installed the carbon filter and the exhaust fan - as it's nothing yet inside, lol)

First impression, pics and - out of the box review -
Let's get started

So when you get the TS1000 grow tent kit from @Mars Hydro you'll get a 80X43X38cm box which weighs 18kg total.
Inside you'll find each item in it's individual box, secured with foam that include :

*Light - TS 1000 LED
* Hanging - 2 x adjustable rope ratchets
*Tent 70×70×160cm
* Extractor fan - 10 cm (4 inch) fan;
* Carbon filter - 10cm Carbon Filter
* Ducting - 10m black/silver flex ducting
* Duct Clamps - X3 with 94-114cm
* Nets - 69×69cm scrog net
* Gauge - Thermohygrometer
* Timer - Mechanical timer
* Pots - 4 fabric pots (5 gal)

View media item 1871143
View media item 1871142
* The light is a TS1000 that draw 150w from the wall, they say will cover a veg footprint of 90x90cm or 3x3 and a flower footprint (core) of 60x60 or 2x2. Sure will easy cover the 70x70 tent. Comes plug and play out of the box with all cords, RJ11 cable for daisy chain, hangers and Mars Hydro ballast/driver, rated IP67.
The TS1000 comes with :
* 1 year full warranty - FREE components, Free repairing and FREE shipping!
* 5 years warranty - Free components, buyer pay only shipping and repairing fees.

* The tent is a 70x70x160 cm build with high end materials, nice diamond/tear-shape mylar inside. Easy to mount, easy to place it almost anywhere.
The bars mount between them and between corners with clips (easy to mount and very stable)

In terms of light leaks the tent has double covers for the zippers, inside and outside, along with high end zippers

All ports housings are also double secured to prevent light leaks

port housing x 3 for vents (top of the tent) and 2 for cords (1 top and 1 bot) and 3 detachable windows bot of the tent

also has a check-by widow, not to open the tent door

I havent mount the extractor fan nor the carbon filter yet

Fan speed can also be adjusted

Havent open yet the pots, the thermohygrometer and the timer.

tent with lights mounted

That's all for the moment in this - out of the box review -

Stay tuned for more as soon as the journey begins :slide:

Till next time, stay safe and happy growin' :Namaste:
Hey @HPS Only :ciao: looks fantastic.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Comin with an update to ya'll.

Hope @Mars Hydro agree with this.

I decided to take out the Bubble Gum out of the big tent ( #1) , as I think it's photo and not auto and continue into #marshydrogrowkit.

My plans are to flip 12/12 to see any signs of flower and to continue stretching with the scrog net from the kit.

I wanna finish the Bubble Gum journey and germinate after that another photo to make it from start to finish here, same journal.
Hope again @Mars Hydro agree with my plans :Namaste:

So we have 1 Bubble Gum into 26l fabric pot

Light : 12/12 dimm 75% hang 55cm, havent check par yet.
Temps : lights on : 26C after ~20min, 65%RH;
Need to buy extra fan and extractor to bring fresh air (tomorrow)

Keep em big! :Namaste:

Howdy friends,

Comin' with a quick update

So after 7-8 days of 12/12 finally I saw some small pistols showing off :slide: first good signs are here.
Changed abit the setup, placed a tube to bring fresh air, that I placed on bot of the tent and mounted a fan on top of the tent and a tube to extract it out. no need yet for inline fan and carbon filter (just yet)
The lights are now 70cm hang dimm at 75% by the end of next week or so, I'll lower the light and go full 100%dimm.
Temps are 24-25C max and about 50-55% with lights on, dropping at 22-23C and a max of 60% lights off.
Today I placed the scrog to get even more colas and to try and even the canopy

That's all from my garden, stay safe and happy growin :Namaste:

Hey there farmer friends!

Just browsing @Mars Hydro website and saw they have father's day sales (14-19 june) up to 20%, dont forget to take your favourite eqiupment!

Happy growin! :Namaste:

Hey there farmer friends!

Just browsing @Mars Hydro website and saw they have father's day sales (14-19 june) up to 20%, dont forget to take your favourite eqiupment!

Happy growin! :Namaste:
Thank you! :love:

Howdy friends,

Havent count days on this one,

I'll count as week 1 of flower this one.

So here we go just a quick update, as I havent got enought time for them all at all, just the minimum attention and needs.

Lights are 55cm dimn at 100% since yesterday on a 12/12 schedule.
Temps are about 23-24C day and night, just few hours from night they drop till 19C as the ac unit for autos still run for some hours.

I have just 1 room for all my tents in here... so nothing much I can do.

Overall she looks healthy, havent got any issue with her so far, seems to love the tent from #marshydrogrowkit along with the lights as we can see.
The flowers start to show (think this is the 10th day from the 12/12 flip)

Wanted to train her even harder, but I dont wanna snap any branch so this is the final shape this Bubble Gum will grow.

So W1D2 flower (think she had about 5-6weeks of veg)
Bubble Gum Photo

Stay safe and keep your garden green and healthy!
:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom