Hrenklin's First Grow Ever: WW, Soil, Mars TSW2000

Well it's time for the newest update. Got to my girls last night and it's getting close, I've started tracking the tricomes and they are looking to be over 50% cloudy. I'm still have somenthripe issues but I gave them a spraying of h2o2. I'm gonna get an update on the tricomes throughout the week and getting ready for 36-48h dark cycle before harvest. They are drinking alot slower now so I didnt have to change the resevoir

On a side note, I've started my next seeds aswell so I'll be getting that journal started in just a few days.
20200118_214841.jpg
20200118_214512.jpg
20200118_214321.jpg
20200118_214256.jpg
20200118_214233.jpg
20200118_214107.jpg
20200118_214028.jpg
20200118_214010.jpg
20200118_213807.jpg
20200118_213739.jpg

Well it's all said and done. Forgive me for the long wait between posts. Been a bit chaotic. But I'm on holidays now. So let's get caught up.

Well I decided to chop down January 24th. Gave a decent little trim and played it out on cardboard to dry.
20200125_031737.jpg
20200125_031732.jpg
20200125_031723.jpg
20200125_031708.jpg
20200124_220119.jpg
20200124_210321.jpg

They were jarred up and cured with 62% boveda packs. After a final weight I hit 8oz 10g. Right at my target. Got some decent nugs but nothing crazy big.

Overall the quality can be alot better, but I'll put it into the learning curve.

20200207_224942.jpg
JPEG_20200207_224752.jpg
received_2517861448530394.jpeg

Now my current grow. These seeds are a few weeks old. Planted them on January 24th
20200207_225522.jpg

Getting ready to pot up once I finally have my tent and everything cleaned.

So it s
Well the weekend is finishing, I got home from the states and first thing this morning I drove to go see my plants and do a couple upgrades for the tent.

My girls are a little upset with me, I gave them a dry period after a super soaking on wednesday. I'm hoping the roots have reached into the autopots base so it can start feeding on their own. 1 of my plants was showing some deficiency, I diagnosed it as PK deficiency aswell as a zinc deficiency according to the charts. 2 other plants were getting some yellowing leaves. And all the leaves were drooping and dry. I gave the soil a light watering.

For the environment upgrades I set up the air pump for the autopot air domes, got a water pump to keep the resevoir moving around, and lastly I picked up a wifi camera. Since I'm spending numerous days away from my tent i figure i check the video feed instead of bugging my friend to do it.

Looks like you need magnesium. Are you using any cal mag? This is vital for allowing roots to open the door to all other micros and macros needed for optimal plant growth.
Well the weekend is finishing, I got home from the states and first thing this morning I drove to go see my plants and do a couple upgrades for the tent.

My girls are a little upset with me, I gave them a dry period after a super soaking on wednesday. I'm hoping the roots have reached into the autopots base so it can start feeding on their own. 1 of my plants was showing some deficiency, I diagnosed it as PK deficiency aswell as a zinc deficiency according to the charts. 2 other plants were getting some yellowing leaves. And all the leaves were drooping and dry. I gave the soil a light watering.

For the environment upgrades I set up the air pump for the autopot air domes, got a water pump to keep the resevoir moving around, and lastly I picked up a wifi camera. Since I'm spending numerous days away from my tent i figure i check the video feed instead of bugging my friend to do it.

Looks like you need magnesium. Are you using any cal mag? This is vital for allowing roots to open the door to all other micros and macros needed for optimal plant growth.

Damn going way back in the archives, I managed to get it all taken care of, and harvest back in january. But I can actually working with it as we speak.

20200502_092951.jpg

Currently making 4lbs of cannabis butter, then making 2lbs of chocolate edibles. My current grow hasnt had any nutrient issues on theb2 plants that have survived (1 didnt germ, 1 hermied). Those should be ready for canada/independence Dayish

Also use silica.
Its important to use silica throughout the whole grow. It will keep any damage to a minimum especially heat or nute/ root problems. You won't be disappointed. A compost tea should get you through most of the grow and will keep your roots micros fed.

Also use silica.

Its important to use silica throughout the whole grow. It will keep any damage to a minimum especially heat or nute/ root problems. You won't be disappointed. A compost tea should get you through most of the grow and will keep your roots micros fed.

Megacrop has enough silica in it. Current grow is looking very nice
20200427_160453.jpg

@Hrenklin here is how you can get both lights to work together

@Hrenklin here is how you can get both lights to work together

Ooh this grow finished months ago. Ive upgraded to 2sp250 and looking for a 300watt red spec to run the 3 lights in a 4x4 @ total 750w ish.

tag me in your new journal and perhaps drop the link of your new journal in your signature and put completed next to this journal so members know. you should also ask the admins to put this journal in the completed section since its completed. @Renee Roberts

I've thought the updates were a bit weak. Not overly detailed, just giving the just of what I've been doing. They are about an hour away, so the most I can see them everyday is through 3 wifi cameras I've got hooked up in the tent
I love the cameras... It would save me a hundred trips a day down stairs. I find myself just starring at them all day. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom