H's 3rd Grow, 2nd Journal

Hrenklin

I'm back to start my quarantine grow. My second grow is coming along decently. Of the 4 critical kush planted seeds. 1 didnt germinate, and 1 more hermied and pollinated. They have a few weeks left and my new batch of seeds come in tomorrow. 2 pretty decent looking critical kush.

20200512_142450.jpg

Should be cured by canada/independence day. My seeds delivery is arriving tomorrow got 5 each of godfather og, fruity pebbles, and more critical kush seeds.

The set up.

Vivosun 4x4 tent
47l autopot res with 4x 15l autopots
MC nutes.
Cococoir:perlite 50:50
Mars hydro tsw 2000
Mars hydro sp 250

I'm going to germinate the 5 godfather og, planting the seed under the soil. Get them prepped up and ready for when my current grow i all finished.

Hi Hrenklin, good looking plants you have there! I'll be starting some Godfather og in a few days. Going to need a rope around my ankle tied off to a anchor after smoking that or I'll float away. Happy germing!

Its off to a rough start, seeds haven't ahows up yet and no one at Canada post is giving me an answer to what provinces its even in

It's about time! Same here. We had a warm day yesterday ending in horrible wind and tornado threats. We almost never have tornadoes so that was exciting to watch. I'm ready for some 70's! 21+c

Yup I'm in Toronto so our weather is pretty similar. I want to start the seeds and set up good top soil so when I transplant outside it explodes quickly building a solid root base

Yup I'm in Toronto so our weather is pretty similar. I want to start the seeds and set up good top soil so when I transplant outside it explodes quickly building a solid root base
I dug a hole about 2 feet wide and 16 inches deep and filled it with some foxfarms ocean forest. That worked well. The pineapple chunk it grew in gave us well over a pound of delicious smoke. That's from a beginner, there's likely other ways to check out.

I dug a hole about 2 feet wide and 16 inches deep and filled it with some foxfarms ocean forest. That worked well. The pineapple chunk it grew in gave us well over a pound of delicious smoke. That's from a beginner, there's likely other ways to check out.

I was gonna go for a generic topsoil: perlite 50:50 then charge it with some Megacrop.

Hi Hrenklin, I'll be watching this one. Starting my 1st Auto Pot grow in 2 - 3 weeks. I'm using 3 of the XL's 6.6 gallon. Got a question for you. When you add nutes / MC to your reservoir are you using any Hydro Guard ? Wondering because I'll be using it in my 2 DWC Buckets in another grow area so thought I might need it in the Auto Pot Res. as well. Look forward to your grow.

Hi Hrenklin, I'll be watching this one. Starting my 1st Auto Pot grow in 2 - 3 weeks. I'm using 3 of the XL's 6.6 gallon. Got a question for you. When you add nutes / MC to your reservoir are you using any Hydro Guard ? Wondering because I'll be using it in my 2 DWC Buckets in another grow area so thought I might need it in the Auto Pot Res. as well. Look forward to your grow.

Some people do, some don't. I am using Megacrop and nothing else. My hoses are still flowing. I'm aware of hydroguard or z9 but haven't use them. It doesn't hurt to have it in your reservoir.

Well good news, they showed up finally. Got a hold of Canada post then wow, delivered the next business day, funny how that happened. But the seeds have dipped into the soil and hopefully first sprouts will be soon.

Currently feeding 2g/g with 5 seeds in. Light cycle on 24h (till I get my tent emptied, cleaned and sanitized from the currently finishing up grow.

Back
Top Bottom