HSO 707 Headband Twins AKA Sweatband

dabbledo

I had all intentions of continuing to be a 420mag lurker, just stay in the shadows. Then this happened and I thought the community would enjoy it. These were freebies from a non sponsored seed bank.

No clue where this is gonna go. Medium? Style? All I know is that I will try my best to keep her alive and well. If she makes it to flower she has a 4300km road trip in her future.

Introducing, dbl/twin HSO 707 headband from 1 fem seed aka. SWEATBAND. The name is too good to be original but I'm rolling with it.

tmp_27354-IMG_20151213_0521032057096093.jpg
tmp_27354-IMG_20151213_052038-871971370.jpg

@TheNarrator, yes man one seed two stalks. Thanks for stopping by. Pretty crazy, got home at 3am this morn and 3 were up. Raised my humidity by covering with a dome and came back an hour later and the 4th seedling had shot an inch above surface and the 2nd 707 headband was as seen in picture. I thought I was tripping. This should be fun. I will be doing weekly picture updates for the 420 fam.

@TheNarrator, yes man one seed two stalks. Thanks for stopping by. Pretty crazy, got home at 3am this morn and 3 were up. Raised my humidity by covering with a dome and came back an hour later and the 4th seedling had shot an inch above surface and the 2nd 707 headband was as seen in picture. I thought I was tripping. This should be fun. I will be doing weekly picture updates for the 420 fam.

It's funny, I was reading that twin plants were possible for cannabis and - BOOM! - here's your journal :) SO COOL! I'm in :)

Just been looking through your other journal then :thedoubletake: what an insane plant!!! Nice work on the training to get it to fill out like that, more than worth the 7 weeks of veg!

Been thinking I want to do just 1 bigger plant for my next run.

Only on my first go and in soil so have 0 knowledge on either of those really, but have seen some of Cap'n's journals and they definitely seem like a good person to emulate

ps. my fingers are crossed for baby stem

The mutant half of the sweatband twin is standing back up erect. It's strange, the taller one is clearly a a typical dicot with 2 cotyledons and the second only has one cotyledon or embryonic leaf. I thought I might have to perform surgery but things have really turned around for the better 48 hours later or so. No true leaf development on stalk with one cotyledon. Pics on sunday. Peace out!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom