HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

cant believe I was so late to the party! been "still" in prep mode, you know, watching Curso knock out epic grows, all while I struggle to get my crap together. room is almost ready! some friends chipping in to help me build an awning to shade the sunny side of the grow house! current temp today, 104 degrees WTF, good thing I installed the AC in the wall a few weeks back. All I have left to do is wait for soil to cook, get my hands on a few more things and keep watching you kick ass on your grows and I think I will be in good hands! Awesome job on that last one.. I cant WAIT to see this friggin monster just rip!!

Hey Curso

I'm not doing a journal for awhile but here is my non brix lady under my 450.
20141004_200248.jpg

20141004_200241.jpg

funny, after all these years I still don't own a bong even though I love a good bong rip - guess I'm just accustomed to doing them at my buddy's place I suppose. gonna have to change that soon :)

funny, after all these years I still don't own a bong even though I love a good bong rip - guess I'm just accustomed to doing them at my buddy's place I suppose. gonna have to change that soon :)

Man...I love my bong bro. When I buy another one it wont have perc's in it. Those things are a pain in the ass to clean. However....I have a pretty badass vape on the way, it'll be here tomorrow. My tune might change on the bong after doing some big ole bags. At least for a little while, new toy and all. I can't get past 3 rips of this OPP. Man I can't wait to get this shit tested....

I took the pics, it's just proving to be challenging to upload them this morning.

My smoke stash has dwindled down to a little SSH so count me envious for the next 5 weeks or so :)

Bro I hate when that happens. I have a pretty big stash now. 40g are for the MI cup and I have some set aside to get tested too. So my personal stash isn't what we think it is...lol I did make a 2oz tinc the other night. It doesn't have a very appealing flavor. So I gotta run and get some extract of some sort to make it palatable. It not like horrible but its not fantastic either. So, I have a bit of work to do on it too. I have 3 oz aside for edibles too, I am hoping to get to those today :D

Back
Top Bottom