HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Thanks man!!! I am just in there cleaning her up taking the "one branch done" smoke break...LMAO This plant is going to make that OPP look small. I have a better plan of action this time around :high-five: She's going to have some pretty nice buds happening. I am going to run the 11/13 a friendly test ;)

These lights...are amazing!! This is the happiest I have seen one of my plants....

Thanks man!!! I am just in there cleaning her up taking the "one branch done" smoke break...LMAO This plant is going to make that OPP look small. I have a better plan of action this time around :high-five: She's going to have some pretty nice buds happening. I am going to run the 11/13 a friendly test ;)

These lights...are amazing!! This is the happiest I have seen one of my plants....

I'm running 11/13 now as well. And 15/9 in veg

There are to many variables to give you an honest answer. But it would be a much higher quality bud than what the CFL had given you.

Well I'm already looking at some fantastic results using a mix of perlite/vermiculite and forest soil. If what you say is true my results would be unreal.

I think the light would pay itself off within 3 grows or so, I really think I'm going to save some money here and finally take the plunge in the next few weeks. I grow in a 5x4x3 space, would the 450 be sufficient?

So I got in there and cleaned/pruned her yesterday. She's really, really healthy and I am looking forward to blooming her. I am going to get her soaked one more time and allow her to dry out then flip her on the next wet cycle. Dry/wet cycles in veg create strong roots. I am taking bone dry too. Let the roots search for water until there is no more, then soak them. Over watering in veg is very common. I water veg once a week maybe even ten days depend on a few variables. This plant is digging the veg spectrum I am looking forward to flipping the bloom switch next week. I might take some pics here in a few, but they are of a veg plant so they wont be all to exciting....

Hey Ziggy...here ya go some pics and my next edibles Caramel Apple Cookies - Cooking Classy My new vape will be here today.....STOOOOOOOOOOOKED!!!!
Complete cycle on deck for all of my lovely followers....
IMG_71424.JPG
IMG_71382.JPG
IMG_71394.JPG
IMG_71403.JPG
IMG_71414.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

How long does a zip of great herb last most here? I think I need to medicate more often, :rofl:
Unless im cooking with it, it lasts me a long time. Just say'n. :)

Less than a month maybe 2.5-3 weeks if I am smoking heavy...lol I set shit aside for edibles so I don't cut into my smoking with them. I quit smoking cigarettes started using a vape for nicotine and smoke cannabis. So I probably still smoke as often as I do to replace the smoking sensation. Hopefully this new vape replaces the bong. I got an Arizer Extreme Q, I can't wait to vape some OPP kief....

Caramel Apple Cookies...ffs those sound yummy. :circle-of-love:

I average about an oz/mo. Maybe every 3 weeks depending. I don't smoke any of it. I vape all the weed and use a d-nail for my hash

so what you doing with this plant, just a straight flip to 12/12 and let her go, or are you chop and cut and bend it into a scrog net?

I'll support her if I need to and spread her out a bit more after the next watering. No net needed, DocBud's High Brix Blend give me nice stuff stems that rarely need support. The OPP was spread out in the same manor. I let them get kinda tall and bushy and then open them out and let the light down in. I'd like to be able to spin this plant, so I'll train her accordingly.

I like to grow a couple of different strains, and only have a small tent, so I tend to just top/fim once, and let them grow from there - I can only run four plants at a time - although I am curious about doing a single plant and applying all the tricks to it.

I like to grow a couple of different strains, and only have a small tent, so I tend to just top/fim once, and let them grow from there - I can only run four plants at a time - although I am curious about doing a single plant and applying all the tricks to it.
there is also another way. if you want a maximum number of different strains in a limited space, you could just let them grow a main cola and cut everything off, thats in the way. There is a thread here with a guy that had like 50 oder 60 clones in a relatively small tent/room.

Back
Top Bottom