HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

How long does a zip of great herb last most here? I think I need to medicate more often, :rofl:
Unless im cooking with it, it lasts me a long time. Just say'n. :)

When I use to smoke flowers a OZ always lasted me a month with me smoking as much as I wanted.. Now I do not smoke flowers anymore.. Its been over a year I think.. Only thing I smoke now is full melt concentrates on a domeless nail with a Errlectric E-nail.. I prob go through 10 grams a month depending on quality.. after I start making it myself I see it going to up about 15 to 20 grams a month haha!

I can't wait to play with it. It seems like whenever you're waiting for that big brown truck, they take forever to get here. Noted and I'll go for 10 too :high-five:

That thing look so bad ass! Angie is thinking of getting one for smoking flowers for her! Cant wait to see what you think of it!

Curso, how many z's of your incredible dense buds fit into qt Ball jar? Going to ask tav, doc, graytail, etc..too :)

The quart sized jars seem to hold 1-3 ounces depending. One of my huckleberry phenos made some huge solid, but fluffy (not sure how that works) nugs. Couldn't have been much more than 1.5oz in one of those jars. The purple huckleberry however, fill a jar with that and we are much closer to 3 oz

Day 1~ 11/13 is in full swing now folks. The lights are on bloom mode. The plant just got some energy and tea this morning. I need to play with the footprint just a tad, but she's looking very healthy and happy.

IMG_71783.JPG
IMG_71832.JPG
IMG_71793.JPG
IMG_71813.JPG
IMG_71821.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Less than a month maybe 2.5-3 weeks if I am smoking heavy...lol I set shit aside for edibles so I don't cut into my smoking with them. I quit smoking cigarettes started using a vape for nicotine and smoke cannabis. So I probably still smoke as often as I do to replace the smoking sensation. Hopefully this new vape replaces the bong. I got an Arizer Extreme Q, I can't wait to vape some OPP kief....

I Reviewed a Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer for Vaporizers.net.

Please add your experience using the Arizer Extreme Q here!

Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net

Subscribed Curso.

Wow am I late to the party or what...... hahaha

Wow, those lights are doing the dang thing in your garden!! wow!

Very tight nodes too and very bushy plant!!!

You can count me in as subbed....sorry for my late attendance.. :)

Day 5 of 11/13~ Man she is looking fantastic. I gave her something to drink yesterday. She'll get some brix tomorrow. I am going to add like 15lbs of worm castings to my soil, normally I would use some wiggle worm and call it a day. My buddy informed me that there is a local place to source some and the guy knows what he fed them. So that's the rout I plan on taking.

Here she is...Happy, happy, happy...
IMG_72012.JPG
IMG_72025.JPG
IMG_72035.JPG
IMG_72046.JPG
IMG_72053.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom