Here's how she's sitting today :)
IMG_80771.JPG
IMG_80783.JPG
IMG_80792.JPG
IMG_80803.JPG
IMG_80842.JPG
IMG_80854.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Do you look at the trichs, curso? If so, what stage are they at?

Do you look at the trichs, curso? If so, what stage are they at?

They're milky/clear. Us HiBrix users don't often see amber trics. Our plants want to keep on living...:)

I like this little Christmas trees better than that big one. :ganjamon:

LOL!!! Me too..the presents to fit under them are rather inexpensive or extremely expensive...depends how you play it...lol

Each cola looks like a mini decorated tree. Lol

With tinsel...LOL

Doc is right keep them a bit higher and let them grow once they stop then adjust the foot print into the par value that will do the best for you.

My plant is a little bit big and for sure closer to the lights than I would like her to be, it is what it is. I wont be vegging in a 7gl pot again.

I am for once listening and letting this plant go some more. I can see what Doc has been preaching to me all these years. I wish I would have listened a year ago. This plant keeps on getting fatter. She got some "OG Drench" this morning and will end up getting brix here in little while. She'll come down sometime this weekend :high-five: I am hoping for a 25%+ plant, allowing her to go is going to help me accomplish that task.

Here's how she's looking on day 65 of 11/13...
IMG_80904.JPG
IMG_80911.JPG
IMG_80922.JPG
IMG_80931.JPG
IMG_80972.JPG
IMG_80963.JPG
IMG_80941.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Gorgeous Curso!!! I swear when you go into trim this beast, you will need a full suit of armor, and a huge sword :) Man! I love how the buds really got tight and dense over the past week or so... its definitely noticeable on your photos! I think you will like letting your plants go longer... seems like that extra week or 2 really bulks them up :)

Very very very very nice grow curso!

Looks beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!

Thanks bro!!!

Gorgeous Curso!!! I swear when you go into trim this beast, you will need a full suit of armor, and a huge sword :) Man! I love how the buds really got tight and dense over the past week or so... its definitely noticeable on your photos! I think you will like letting your plants go longer... seems like that extra week or 2 really bulks them up :)

Very very very very nice grow curso!

Thanks Ice!! Ya know you're right. I think letting them go will make me a very happy man. Even for medicating. I am thinking that I need something to slow me down a bit more than I have been. I've been taking it a little bit to racy and that's the last thing I really need being bipolar. So hopefully this is the answer...The increased yield is a pretty nice added bonus.

OK, this thread and others have convinced me to do my 1st indoor MMJ grow with LED's! been researching LED's for about a year. 1st company I've seen that does PAR comparisons. I've got 2 greenhouse grows under my belt that went very well but outdoor season is short where I'm from and want to go year round. What lights and config would you guys suggest for a 3x10 space, 8'4" high for about 10 plants? I'm vegging in another space, so these will be flower only. Thanks!

OK, this thread and others have convinced me to do my 1st indoor MMJ grow with LED's! been researching LED's for about a year. 1st company I've seen that does PAR comparisons. I've got 2 greenhouse grows under my belt that went very well but outdoor season is short where I'm from and want to go year round. What lights and config would you guys suggest for a 3x10 space, 8'4" high for about 10 plants? I'm vegging in another space, so these will be flower only. Thanks!

Well...there are a couple different ways to play that. You could do what Doc is doing with 2 1200w's. That's a ton of light in that area. I'd consider 3 x 900w's though. That gives you loads of room to adjust with less smaller lights. I love these lights!!!

I was just about to go peek in on the lchp...I see a pink glow coming from my tent :high-five:

Damn bro cant wait for this beast to come down. Im on my second grow now, only 38 days in veg so far. First two weeks were slow as hell though for some reason. But with my 300w led with just the veg light on, its exploding. Going to switch to flower this Friday.

Also if you hit 25% this harvest should last you forever lol. They are going to still be finding your stash from this 1000s years from now. Like how we found that ancient weed in that tomb lol.

Yeah, I'm actually thinking of 4 900's. Because the footprint is fairly narrow I'm thinking I'm going to take them up to about 5' tall (including pot) and hoping to get at least 36" of good penetration. I just cloned 3 scripts of pre 98 bubba kush that I'll be vegging under a couple of 300-450's. What I'm really excited about is the 24 different seed strains I'll be pheno hunting with for they coming out door season.

Back
Top Bottom