HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

if I spend 3 months spraying fish emulsions on my plants, :peace::cool:

What is the advantages of this? Is there more discussion of this in another thread if so where?

Are you using it as a foliage spray?

So far what I have read on the bud washing has made sense, and may have steered me to that side to try, I mean its a no brainer.

What is the advantages of this? Is there more discussion of this in another thread if so where?

Are you using it as a foliage spray?

So far what I have read on the bud washing has made sense, and may have steered me to that side to try, I mean its a no brainer.

It's kinda like this. The way we grow we have a lot of control of what is happening with the plant. We have drenches that change the current in the soil (+/-) flower/grow. They drive the microbes and all the other fun stuff in the soil.

The foilar sprays drive the plant, depending on which direction we want the plant to grow. We use a spray for either "grow or de-stress" and a spray that brings on a more reproductive feed for the plant itself. The plant gives the microbes some stuff that makes them happy through the roots and in return they bring the plant what its looking for to keep it happy. The trick is when to use them.

But if you read some of the other high brix threads you'll catch on quick I am sure. Doc's are full of information!!! I am about to start a new thread once I get a minute for the next plants.

Okay!!! here we go...

First let me say that I am nothing but impressed with these 2 lights. They kicked some serious ass on this plant. Granted this plant was over 6 months old when I killed her. She was an impressive one. This is how she looked last night before had her time.

IMG_81232.JPG
IMG_81762.JPG
IMG_81743.JPG
IMG_81721.JPG
IMG_81671.JPG
IMG_8163.JPG
IMG_81621.JPG
IMG_8161.JPG
IMG_81591.JPG
IMG_81425.JPG
IMG_81411.JPG
IMG_81374.JPG
IMG_81303.JPG
IMG_81322.JPG
IMG_81357.JPG
IMG_8156.JPG
IMG_81274.JPG
IMG_81255.JPG
IMG_81244.JPG
IMG_81211.JPG
IMG_81221.JPG
IMG_81193.JPG
IMG_81172.JPG
IMG_81483.JPG
IMG_81491.JPG

Thats it for now....I need a nap

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Plant of the Year. No need to enter it, it's the plant of the year. I defy anyone to find a larger, better indoor plant anywhere.

:party:

Thanks Doc!!! I am pretty happy with the way this grow turned out. From top to bottom I am happy with everything that went down in this thread. The kit rocked, the strain was banging. Everything man, I am just happy with everything.

The next OPP are happy now too....:high-five:

..and I name the Truffle, 'The Zigster'!

...and if you dont easily get more than a kilo, i will request a recount:rofl:

Amazing plant, Curso! :bravo:

I'll go back in a couple days an quote everyone...:)

Best indoor plant ive ever seen :)
Great job bro! You did it :)

Thanks bro. Some people dont know how much background bullshitting we did about this plant on a daily. Its nice to finally have her down!!!

I am not sure,
I think I need a some :joint: or better one of those :yummy: truffle to confirm that. :ganjamon:

Me too. I miss the truffles!!! Honestly I do. This time though, I am going to make them with High Brix RSO...One of my testers asked if I was able to do a 1000mg truffle. "I sure can" was my answer. So now I can either make bho and decarb it or...RSO. I think Rso makes more sense....

Holy shit that is amazing I can't wait to see the final total And a smoke and eat report congrats on the harvest

Thanks!!!! I can't wait until that happens too!!!

Hope you don't mind Curso
Here is my birthday/Christmas/retirement present to my self

and a link to pics of what they are producing
Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya - Page 97

G20_room_lights.jpg

Lookin fantastic HH!!! I don't mind at all....

Curso,

Thanks for being a not knowing mentor for me this year 2014...I have learned a lot thru your journals. I am taking your wisdom forward in my grows. A contribution such as yours is special.

Happy Holiday to you, Curso!

Back
Top Bottom