HSO Three Blue Kings Review & Smoke Report

Three Blue Kings Review and Smoke report by Tokin Roll

I found Three Blue Kings an easy plant to grow for even the novice. Being a Indica dominate strain she will get very bushy on you. Possibly more defoliation is needed during vegetation.

Overall, I would recommend growing HSO Three Blue Kings, if it can still be located. I found it to be a very easy grow. Well except for the helmet head I had at the start of the grow. :rofl:

Three Blue Kings 10-25a .jpg

Sponsors:

At no time did she show any signs of a deficiency using @blueplanetnutrients. The grow was pretty straight forward for a DWC grow, but she will drink a gallon or two, or so a day in mid and late flower. Using @blueplanetnutrients was excellent at stabilizing the ph at 5.4, which I like. At first, I was skeptical of the high ppm’s, but I went with the recommend dosage, and was glad I did. She was taking up water and nutrient like there was no tomorrow, but I see signs of nutrient stress the last couple weeks of flower and backed off some. Probably something I did.

Lights

For lights I used my old @mars-Hydro TSW-2000 and a recent new addition the @ViparSpectra XS-2000 (Thank You), I recently won for June Grow Journal of the Month. Both lights helped, but there still was not enough coverage for a 4x4 tent. So, needless to say, the corner’s lacked vegetation filled 85 to 90% of the net.

One of these days I will get one of those new high performance lights out now days with 4x4 coverage in flower.
What fun is it ,if I can’t dream? :rofl:

Three Blue Kings 10-26 .jpg

Scrogging The Blue Kings is something I would have to think about, before I would do it again. Indica dominated strain are tough to get the stretch needed for a large net. As you see, it can be done, it’s just more work. So, I would not recommend a novice try to scrog this plant. When I say scrog, I mean keeping the plant under the net for an even canopy.

Three Blue Kings 8-19.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-19a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-19b.jpg

Overall appearance and thoughts.

Typical Indica dominate strain that is very bush with fairly close node spacing, which may need to be addressed during veg cycle.

My de-humidifier when, and I did not rush to get another one, so I was unable to play with the VIP to bring out her true colors. Next time. Buds are solid and plentiful and of the stacked cluster type. Care should be used not to get carried away with nutrients at the end of flower. Will cause leaves to dry out and give the appearance of heat / light stress.

Smoke Report:

I found this strain very satisfying, even with the initial knock your head back first hit. The bud formation was chunky clusters while growing. Once dried she has firm nugs, not rock solid, but a decent firmness. I found the taste and aroma was very refreshing. This strain can really be enjoyed by a seasoned smoker, but may be over powering for many.

First time, scrogging this strain yielded just over 498 grams for one plant.

HSO description.

Three Blue Kings 11-04c bud shot .jpg

A very interesting fruity hybrid

Large crops of heads full of resin

The parents of the Three Blue Kings are the super-producer Blue Dream and the Three Kings (Headband x Sour Diesel) x OG Kush), and the result of this cross is this more than interesting hybrid. It is an impressive cannabis plant, with a solid structure, important internodal spaces and heavy heads whose fruity aroma will be really delicious. Indoors, it is recommended to give it a period of moderate vegetative growth. Outside, the ideal would be to grow in a greenhouse, or in a hot and dry climate. In addition, resin production is important, and above average.

A very powerful effect

Varied and intense aromas and flavors

The Three Blue Kings has a fruity and sweet aroma devastating on an acidic background. Its powerful and intense flavor will contain touches of pine, petrol, oil and lemon. The effect is very powerful and lasting, both physically and mentally.

Feminized Seeds
Genotype 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
crossing Blue Dream x Three Kings
Recommended culture Inside and outside

Flowering indoors 63 to 70 days
Indoor production 450-600 g / m 2

Harvest outdoors Mid-October
Outdoor production 3000-4000 g / plant
Size outside 3-4 m

THC 24%
CBD 0.1%
THC / CBD Ratio 240: 1

Medical
The Three Blue Kings high is just as delicious as the flavor, with effects that will have you feeling lifted and stimulated for hours on end.

You'll feel a tingly effect and a light cerebral pressure at the onset of the high that quickly transforms into energizing tranquility and an arousing physical buzz.

With these effects and its high 24% average THC level, Three Blue Kings is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as depression, insomnia, headaches or migraines, appetite loss or nausea and cramps or muscle spasms.

Now, what do I think?
Daa, what was the question? :rofl:
I'll be back it's bend 30 minutes and two coffee's since I last medicated.

I did most of this before I smoke.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok.. :bong:

Three Blue Kings 10-25b.jpg

I found Three Blue Kings an easy plant to grow for even the novice. Being a Indica dominate strain she will get very bushy on you. Possibly more defoliation is needed during vegetation.

Overall, I would recommend growing HSO Three Blue Kings, if it can still be located. I found it to be a very easy grow. Well except for the helmet head I had at the start of the grow. :rofl:

Sponsors:

At no time did she show any signs of a deficiency using @blueplanetnutrients. The grow was pretty straight forward for a DWC grow, but she will drink a gallon or two, or so a day in mid and late flower. Using @blueplanetnutrients was excellent at stabilizing the ph at 5.4, which I like. At first, I was skeptical of the high ppm’s, but I went with the recommend dosage, and was glad I did. She was taking up water and nutrient like there was no tomorrow, but I see signs of nutrient stress the last couple weeks of flower and backed off some. Probably something I did.

Lights

For lights I used my old @mars-Hydro TSW-2000 and a recent new addition the @ViparSpectra XS-2000 (Thank You), I recently won for June Grow Journal of the Month. Both lights helped, but there still was not enough coverage for a 4x4 tent. So, needless to say, the corner’s lacked vegetation filled 85 to 90% of the net.

One of these days I will get one of those new high performance lights out now days with 4x4 coverage in flower.

Scrogging The Blue Kings is something I would have to think about, before I would do it again. Indica dominated strain are tough to get the stretch needed for a large net. As you see, it can be done, it’s just more work. So, I would not recommend a novice try to scrog this plant. When I say scrog, I mean keeping the plant under the net for an even canopy.

Typical Indica dominate strain that is very bush with fairly close node spacing, which may need to be addressed during veg cycle.

My de-humidifier when, and I did not rush to get another one, so I was unable to play with the VIP to bring out her true colors. Next time. Buds are solid and plentiful and of the stacked cluster type. Care should be used not to get carried away with nutrients at the end of flower. Will cause leaves to dry out and give the appearance of heat / light stress.

Smoke Report:

I found this strain very satisfying, even with the initial knock your head back first hit. The bud formation was chunky clusters while growing. Once dried she has firm nugs, not rock solid, but a decent firmness. I found the taste and aroma was very refreshing. This strain can really be enjoyed by a seasoned smoker, but may be over powering for many.

HSO description.

The parents of the Three Blue Kings are the super-producer Blue Dream and the Three Kings (Headband x Sour Diesel) x OG Kush), and the result of this cross is this more than interesting hybrid. It is an impressive cannabis plant, with a solid structure, important internodal spaces and heavy heads whose fruity aroma will be really delicious. Indoors, it is recommended to give it a period of moderate vegetative growth. Outside, the ideal would be to grow in a greenhouse, or in a hot and dry climate. In addition, resin production is important, and above average.

A very powerful effect

The Three Blue Kings has a fruity and sweet aroma devastating on an acidic background. Its powerful and intense flavor will contain touches of pine, petrol, oil and lemon. The effect is very powerful and lasting, both physically and mentally.

Feminized Seeds

Size outside 3-4 m

THC 24%
CBD 0.1%

Medical
The Three Blue Kings high is just as delicious as the flavor, with effects that will have you feeling lifted and stimulated for hours on end.

You'll feel a tingly effect and a light cerebral pressure at the onset of the high that quickly transforms into energizing tranquility and an arousing physical buzz.

With these effects and its high 24% average THC level, Three Blue Kings is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as depression, insomnia, headaches or migraines, appetite loss or nausea and cramps or muscle spasms.

Now, what do I think?

That is the best single report I have ever read. WOW. That didn't take 30 seconds to pen. BEAUTIFUL writeup, amazing pictures.

Over a pound from one damn plant. I'm impressed. Now let's see you hammer out a sativa at 2 pounds, with every hole and corner filled, and adequate lighting. I wanna see what you can really do. To get this from those lights is absolutely unreal. Honestly, your yield outperformed what was lighting them up, not to be a jerk. Think it's possible to get 2 lbs from one plant in a 4x4? I bet you can do it based on this yield. I think it would take a sativa, and adequate lighting to light up the edges and corners, but it can definitely be done, I've seen it.

GREAT JOB.
GREAT JOURNAL.
GREAT EPILOGUE.

Damn, Tok, this ain't your first rodeo is it?

Congratulations!!!

Sponsors:

Lights

Smoke Report:

HSO description.

A very powerful effect

Feminized Seeds

Size outside 3-4 m

THC 24%
CBD 0.1%

Medical

Now, what do I think?

Just read this. Wow. Excellent review. Extremely comprehensive. I just learned something. Thanks for an excellent grow, excellent tutorials, a great journal, and for the help on my end.

Back
Top Bottom