HTL's #1: Purple Bud & White Haze, 2 x 2.5, LED 210W

I haven't had any weed available since last winter... But I do hear you, the cure is important. I got a humidor and some boveda packs to make it easier for myself. But I'm sure you'll tell me I don't need that stuff, all I need is to use my better judgement, sense of smell and touch ;)

Yeah you probably wont need the curing aids. Curing isn't hard it's just being diligent on watching the moisture content and acting accordingly. It stabilizes after a few weeks and then you're golden. Drying is a little tricky if you're on one end of the spectrum RH wise.

Here's a little update for y'all!

@Heavenly Hybrid So sweet of you to check in on me and my grow :kiss:
I hope you are all doing well in your lives and your grows. I haven't been able to check out your journals this weeks as I've been insanely busy with work.
9 days since my last update but luckily there's not much happening with the grow right now anyway. My boyfriend and I are doing our best to be patient, drooling over the plants every time we check on them... I just can't wait to take that first hit of my own, homegrown, properly cured bud... Aaaaah! The anticipation!
:yummy:

White Haze Auto Day 55 of Flower (breeder suggests 55-65) — WH has been sooo slow to ripen but is now (finally!) starting to show some real progress. Trichomes are about 70/30 cloudy/clear compared to a 50/50 when I last looked at them about a week ago. She still has some new white pistils but she doesn't seem to be growing much new ones any more. Her bottom fan leaves are starting to yellow and the top sugar leaves have started getting a slight purple tint to them. I think she'll be ready for harvest in 1 week, 2 weeks tops!

Purple Bud Day 45 of Flower (breeder suggests 45-65) — Runt the Mutant isn't doing much at all right now. She's in that slow phase before the nugs start visibly fattening up. She's still pretty much fully white pistils. I cannot wait to see what her colas end up like... I think she'll be quite the monster.
Taco on the other hand is already starting to stack something impressive! Her pistils are mostly orange and her colas are getting so fat. She's the shorter, smaller and faster flowering phenotype and I think she'll be ready for harvest weeks ahead of Runt. I was wondering at first about the 20 day difference of the needed flowering time as stated by he breeder at first but now I totally understand why. What surprises me is that noone in the hundreds of comments mentions their experiences with the different phenotypes and the difference in flower.

No pictures for you guys today sadly, I didn't have the time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

November 1st — PB F42 — WH 79
WH got 5 litres with a 1-3-3 mix of 5 grams Bat Guano (sprinkled on the soil) 2 ml CalMag, 4 ml Bloom B, 7 ml Terpinator and ½ tsp Molasses. pH 6.2 in, 7.1 out.

Watered the PBs, each girls got with 5 litres with a 1-6-4 mix consisting of 10 grams Bat Guano, 2 ml CalMag, 4 ml Bloom B, 11 ½ ml Terpinator and ½ tsp Molasses. pH6.3 in, runoff Taco 7.5, Runt 7.6.

November 4th — PB F45 — WH 81
Should have watered the PBs yesterday but life got in the way. Both girls were looking quite droopy, especially Runt as she drinks lots more. The PBs each got 5 litres with a 1-6-4 mix consisting of 10 grams of Bat Guano (sprinkled on the soil) 2 ml CalMag, 4 ml Bloom B, 11 ½ ml Terpinator and ½ tsp Molasses. pH6.3 in. Runoff: Taco 7.5, Runt 7.5. They quickly perked up after watering.

WH is finally showing some real progress in her trichomes, they’re looking more cloudy. The top sugar leaves on the colas have started showing a purple tint. Lower fan leaves are starting to yellow as well. So we’re approaching harvest, yay! Watered her with 5 litres of plain pH 6.3 water, runoff at 7.1.

Lol, I’m keeping tabs on you girl! @newty asked a bit ago, and I think it got missed, but we got another #girlgrower in our crew. :high-five: Can’t wait to see some pics, when you get a chance. Sounds like you’re getting close! :cheer:

Lol, I’m keeping tabs on you girl! @newty asked a bit ago, and I think it got missed, but we got another #girlgrower in our crew.
:high-five: Can’t wait to see some pics, when you get a chance. Sounds like you’re getting close! :cheer:
Hi HTL.
Glad to see an update :hug:
Hope you are well too
#girlgrower I love it! Having you guys here caring about my grow means so much to me :kiss: Pictures incoming asap!

#girlgrower I love it! Having you guys here caring about my grow means so much to me :kiss: Pictures incoming asap!
We have nothin but love for ya! Lol, I totally just changed my signature too :rofl: #girlgrowers rock! #guygrowers are cool too. :high-five:

I thought I was already linked here! Thanks for including me ladies:cool: I’ll go snoop around
Welcome to my little corner Newty, hope you like my journal and my little stories so far :D

Time to drool, time to take a pic or two!
Taking pics tomorrow, pinky promise haha!

November 6th — PB F47 — WH 83
Took some quick pictures to satisfy everyone’s curiosity. Sorry for the blurry pictures, taking better ones tomorrow when I water.
Also, how do you guys like my lighter? :p I think it's so darn cute, I just couldn't resist buying it when I found it.

BAAM.png

Runt's (left) colas are significantly taller colas but haven't started filling in much yet. Taco's (right) colas are starting to get pretty thick!

BAM.png

Taco in the back corner, look how nice and thick those colas are getting!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaah thank you guys, your positive feedback means so much to me :kiss: @Pennywise @InTheShed @Heavenly Hybrid @AngryBird
And having you guys to back me up, confirming that I'm on the right track makes me feel calm and confident. You guys are the bomb dot com...
AND I LOVE THIS FORUM! :love:

Nice and fat. (lol usually a lady doesn't want to be called that)
Better to call them thick or thicc then, that seems more popular :battingeyelashes:
Now that wasn't too hard, was it?
It kinda was, heh... Still recovering from surgery so I really struggled to get in and take these pics. I only snapped one of each and then called it a day. That's why they're so blurry and shitty... :rip: me :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom