HTL's #1: Purple Bud & White Haze, 2 x 2.5, LED 210W

I managed to google what I could do to help myself get through it.
Great harvest and I'm so glad you got a tester first and waited for perfection! Congratulation on the harvest and the very successful edibles...you should be proud of yourself.:welldone:
what I could do to help myself get through it.
The fastest and easiest fix it to smell and chew on a couple of peppercorns, or if you have CBD oil, take some of that. Either one will take the edge off the high. Fun fact!

If you're interested in a bit more scientific approach to making edibles and dosing next time, Oldbear created a spreadsheet that enables you to figure out the strength of your oil before you make it. Concentration and Doseage Calculator
and PM me if you'd like instructions on how to use it.

Back again with an update for you!

Picked out and colour corrected two pictures of my harvest ready White Haze. I was thinking of entering them in the Plant of the Month competition. The competition is strong with so many having already posted their healthy, beautiful plants. But although mine wasn't the prettiest, she did have the most gorgeous array of colours. And apparently colours like these usually don't happen with this strain? Figured it's definitely worth a shot. And maybe, just maybe... I wanna show off my first home grown cannabis. :battingeyelashes:

Me and the boyfriend decided to give the edibles another try, a bit more carefully this time. We had half a slice of the cannabanana bread at 2pm, anticipating the effects to kick in around 6pm. The effects were pretty mild throughout the evening and I was left wanting more of an effect. Next time we will try a larger dose of the bread and see how it feels. I didn't think that the tea would have had that much canna oil in it, but it was definitely the tea that made us so damn high!

Until the next, xoxo HTL
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

White Haze Auto Canopy 2.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

White Haze Auto Close-up 2.png

Great story HTL! I haven't greened out in many years but can sympathize with you, not a pleasant feeling.

Harvest looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to harvest my first crop.
Hi Stirstick and thanks. Good luck with the waiting game. It was damn hard being that patient, atleast for me.
Oh, and don't make edibles and eat way too much of it, mmkay? :cool:

mg, what a trip! Sounded like the time I had a bad trip from mushrooms, yikes! CBD will have an immediate effect (helping) when you’re too high. I don’t know if you can get some where you’re at, but might be a good idea to have some on hand, just in case? Congrats on the harvest girl!! :ganjamon: I just started my 2nd grow and I’m already excited for the next strain for after that too! :laugh:
Thanks so much HH! I'm right behind you, stoked to get started. I knew halfway through this first grow which strains I want for my second and third grow...! :laugh:
And I'm gonna make sure to order some CBD oil to have at home from now on. Better safe than sorry, truly... Never again o_O

Great harvest and I'm so glad you got a tester first and waited for perfection! Congratulation on the harvest and the very successful edibles...you should be proud of yourself.:welldone:
Thank you thank you Shed, I definitely am so proud of myself. I could barely keep house plants alive before this. (But now even my house plants are thriving, double win.) But I am also aware of the many mistakes that I made along the way. Eager to do even better next time! :kiss:

Sweetie :hug: next piece, one forth without the tea.
Roger roger! I definitely should have asked all of the knowledgeable people on here first :hug: you live and you learn I suppose! :kiss:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom