Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Oho that’s not my medicine - nooooo that’s a bad scene for me :eek::rofl:

I do know some people who use it in a variety of ways (recreationally, medicinally, creatively etc.). Very interesting stuff. There’s something in one fo the local wattle species here - I don’t know if it’s psilocybin but it’s definitely sometihng in that ballpark and a friend of a friend is a bit of a bush chemist and makes... hmmm mid sentence I’m wondering if that’s one of the things we’re not supposed to post about. Ima check the guidelines... bac in a min :ganjamon::nerd-with-glasses:

Cool, that’s all good. As I was ‘saying’ ... he is a bit of a bush chemist makes medicines with it at a variety of potencies. I should look into it more perhaps - it grows in the forest right here i think. My bad times wth acid (even tiny amounts) are what lead me to think it’d be a no-no for me. BUt maybe I’m wrong.

Oh and the bit of the guidelines I’d had remembered was this (I knew there were requests not to talk about certain other intoxicants, but psilocybin isn’t one of them :cheesygrinsmiley: )
420 Magazine is the preeminent Cannabis website. We focus exclusively on Cannabis & Hemp; its cultivation, history, legality, applications and benefits. However, Human Beings have been ingesting not only Cannabis, but also Psilocybin mushrooms for well over 6,000 years, if not longer. Both have been used for ceremonial, ritual and healing purposes in the past by many cultures. As Modern Science has rediscovered both Cannabis and Psilocybin Mushrooms in their search for therapeutic agents in the treatment of pain and other neurological conditions, light discussions of other, completely natural highs such as magic mushrooms (non toxic only) Peyote and Ayahuasca are permitted, provided there are no threads dedicated to it and/or the conversation hijacks a cannabis themed thread. Light mentions of hard drugs and/or synthetic stimulants are only permitted for reference purposes, for those weening off of them and onto Cannabis as a replacement. While we hold no malice towards those who choose to use hard drugs, our policy ensures that our core membership focuses strictly on Cannabis & Hemp related topics. Restricting the use of hard drug terminology also prevents keyword searches from ranking our site in these areas.

SO all good :Namaste:

Hiya Smeegs! I haven’t been over to yours for a goodly time either. How goes it in your spot on that other southern continent?

:thumb::Namaste:

Evening ms.Amy no complaints to be honest, resting today after digging holes in prep for summer yesterday but I overachieved according to my moaning back...haha
I trust you keeping healthy and chipper...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a California Pepper Tree and a pepper grinder, however the two have never met and likely won't.
I'm pretty sure that's a good idea. I don't think you can eat those berries. From wikipedia:
Although not related to commercial pepper (Piper nigrum) the pink/red berries are sold as pink peppercorns and often blended with commercial pepper. The fruit and leaves are, however, potentially poisonous to poultry, pigs and possibly calves. Records also exist of young children who have experienced vomiting and diarrhea after eating the fruit. Presently Schinus molle lacks generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status with the FDA.
Do it in a comfortable place with people you trust.
Someday I hope to have both of those things ;).

If you decide to try it. Do it in a comfortable place with people you trust.
Someday I hope to have both of those things ;).

Yes - TBH just the fact that this is an important factor is enough to let me know it’s not for me. Comfort and trusting people ... :hmmmm:

sold as pink peppercorns and often blended with commercial pepper.
... potentially poisonous to poultry, pigs and possibly calves. Records also exist of young children who have experienced vomiting and diarrhea after eating the fruit. Presently Schinus molle lacks generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status with the FDA.
The incongruity with in those facts is startling isn’t it? “Potentially poisonous”, can “cause vomiting and diarrhoea in children” and we mix with regular pepper, presumably as some cost-saving, profit-enhancing measure. Who are we, modern western human kind? Capitalism has created many strange and troubling behaviours.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
E2A7F435-DFD5-4E97-8DE0-00C0E5CD0B23.jpeg

B0CB6BAF-F605-4073-97A3-4B4CFCB91E2E.jpeg

4C3D9F06-0B35-4FA3-B83C-FC2E82F4435B.jpeg

I think I will try giving Bubba extra plain water between the drenches and “plain water” drinks (which are often a 1/4 “Transwater”). It seems to dry out super super fast and only stays perky like this for a couple of days before it begins to droop again. I’ve heard folks say it has a voracious appetite. Not sure if that’s just for more water or more drenches. It doesn’t look like it needs any thing extra, just gets thirsty fast, so...

It’s a happy thing too, last grow in the tent the pot just wouldn’t dry out at all - fungus gnats and possibly too much worm castings in the mix. No sign of either of those issues this time :thumb:

Yes Amy, bubba drinks incredibly fast. I need to give water or a drench every 2.5-3 days in flower. I give 1.5 gallons in a 10 gallon pot. She will slow down when she's in the harvest window. Feed away, I've yet to find too heavy of a dose. I typically feed her at 1.5 ml/gallon of soil until CAT's (CAT's I always go 1 ml/gallon of soil back to back) then up the feedings to 2-2.5 ml/gallon of soil until harvest.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
E2A7F435-DFD5-4E97-8DE0-00C0E5CD0B23.jpeg

B0CB6BAF-F605-4073-97A3-4B4CFCB91E2E.jpeg

4C3D9F06-0B35-4FA3-B83C-FC2E82F4435B.jpeg

I think I will try giving Bubba extra plain water between the drenches and “plain water” drinks (which are often a 1/4 “Transwater”). It seems to dry out super super fast and only stays perky like this for a couple of days before it begins to droop again. I’ve heard folks say it has a voracious appetite. Not sure if that’s just for more water or more drenches. It doesn’t look like it needs any thing extra, just gets thirsty fast, so...

It’s a happy thing too, last grow in the tent the pot just wouldn’t dry out at all - fungus gnats and possibly too much worm castings in the mix. No sign of either of those issues this time :thumb:
So nice stopping in here! :popcorn:To me, she looks (damn fine, no doubt!) like maybe she could use a good Brix/snake oil spray. Cheers Amy!

Thanks Stoney!
damn fine
and thanks!

:welcome: to my humble indoor adventure playground. Super glad to have you drop by :D:popcorn: I love popcorn :popcorn:

I’m curious to know what you are seeing that makes you think that? I’ve noticed that the leaf colour is a bit marbled, not consistent and even - but am not sure if that’s anything or if it’s even a trick of light. I’ll consider adding SO the next Brix, I have plenty. So I don’t question your diagnosis, just wondering what you see :nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom