Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Looking good Amy, another 10 days from those pics should be perfect. I see the leaves are turning purple which is a sign she's getting close
:thumb: perfect. That colour up top has been coming for about 2 weeks now :)
flavor description
:drool: i was so happy when I realised it was malt I could taste - always such a nice feeling to recognise something in the flavour mix
glad you love the buzz
It’s lovely - a bit like the ‘dancing from the inside’ feeling i get with DDA, but this BH comes with a whole lot of body relaxation as well. Very happy.
Hi Amy! Looking good in here! :yummy:
Cheers ween :ciao: Definitely my best plant yet, this Bubba! :passitleft:

The other thing I’ve noticed with the high from the Bubba Hash is just a little bit of visual enhancement. Not trippy at all, but yesterday after I had some, all the architectural lines in the forest (which i love) were really clear and sharp to me, and there seemed more depth to the visuals... or something :)

Sunday morning eh...? :hmmmm: guess I’ll have some more :ganjamon: :passitleft:

Harvest Day - Candida CD-1!
Congratulations on your Candida harvest! Looked like a wonderful spring day to be outdoors trimming.:love:
I love it when I get to take them outside for harvest and see all their ‘true’ colours in the sunlight :yummy:
Agreed! I love being able to do harvest activities outdoors. I can see better detail and have much less eye strain after hours of trimming. I can also be as messy as I like without getting in trouble. ;)

Thanks Luiz! It really was a beautiful day. We’re having lots of them at the moment, beautiful days :)

The weather is staying dry too, which is great for this last week of Bubba’s life in the tent. Was great for drying the Candida as well, if a little too dry. But a quick dry is better than budrot! There was a bit of ‘shrinkage’ :eek: in the buds and once stabilised it weighed in at 3.3oz - maybe a bit less than I’d hoped but certainly a decent amount of very nice CBD meds there. I’ll need to work out how long that’s going to last me and see if I’ll need to grow another one over summer. I hope not! There are others to grow :D

Tonight will be the last lights-on day for this run. Definitley my best indoor run to date :thumb: Thanks support crew! Tomorrow morning I’ll pull the plug after lights-out and then it’ll be 24hrs until it gets harvested. That’s not becasue of any theory about ‘dark time before harvest’ or anything, it’s just how the timing works out cause I’m running lights-on over night.

Hope all you lot are doing well today :ciao:

It never gets old... that combination of relief and excitement when things arrive!

The Lamb’s Pupil and the Sour Bubba are what i purchased, the rest came as freebies :slide:

414BB93A-A624-413C-BFEE-06A5AB7075B5.jpeg

love being able to visit spring while I'm in fall
IKR!
I enjoy that too when my turn to head into winter comes around and y’all are warming in to spring>

another one to put on my list. :thumb::circle-of-love:
I suspect I’m going to discover a lot of highly recommendable varieties during my strain hunt :laughtwo: I figure I have a few seasons to keep trying new-things before I really need to worry about setting up to keep clones. I have many many seed options to work through now.

I’m super interested in that Star Pupil x Weapon X for outside. Looking at it’s profile I suspect it will be super popular amongst some people I know, in particular the dudes who do hard physical work for a living.

:smokin: ... dreaming of a huge outdoor grow space and 2-3 employees!

Bubba Hash - the night before harvest :woohoo:

Pretty much a photo dump... :smokin:

full

full

full

full

This spotting (on leaf below), or whatever it is, appeared on some of the mid-level fan leaves towards the finish. I’m curious if any of the brixers that visit here have some insight about that. Is it something? Is it something I can mitigate against next time? There is/was definitely no pest action that would account for it.
full

full

full

full

full

:love:
:Namaste: my 420 Cannabuds!​

:woohoo:
Gorgeous Amy, I love the color your leaves, they have retained so much energy with a slight exception and the glistening of the colas. Absolutely stellar-:adore::adore::adore:drool--- excellent photography as always.
The slight leaf discoloration might have been averted with a super drench but when? looking in hindsight. They only gave up a little energy and that's what they do.:thedoubletake:
:thumb:Nice selection of seeds, Which one is priority one?:hmmmm:
:surf::surf::circle-of-love::surf:

Beautiful example of Bubba Hash! :love:

It'll be some fine smoke in a week or two. :slide: Neiko's was tested at over 2% terps. Yum!

IKR - those upper leaves were almost black by the time i chopped it. Just beautiful. And the lowers were all starting to turn too - I suspect if I’d been able to let it go a bit longer they all would have turned.

priority one?:hmmmm:
:laughtwo:
Not sure - it was the sour bubba that got me. Katsu has a thread here and his beautiful photos of his Sour Bubba reached out and spoke to me!

I’ve wanted to check out some Mass Medical stuff for a while so I figured while I was getting the Sour Bubba and paying some postage, I might as well get some of theirs as well and the Lamb’s Pupil sounded really good to me in that moment, still does.

I wasn’t expecting the MM freebie - didn’t know they feature one every year - and I’m really excited to ahve it after reading about it so it may just jump to the top zone of the cue and get a run this summer! Remains to be seen...

I’ve also realised that the sedbank is a sponsor so I can say :thanks: to Neptune Seedbank for looking after my order. Really easy and really quick :thumb:

Absolutely stellar-:adore::adore::adore:drool--- excellent photography as always
:thanks:
Beautiful example of Bubba Hash! :love:

It'll be some fine smoke in a week or two. :slide: Neiko's was tested at over 2% terps. Yum!
Thanks Gray :thanks:

It’s terpy for sure - but not until broken apart or consumed. It’s surprisingly contained otherwise. I can only smell it if i get right up close.

And thanks both for all your continued guidance and support, brix and otherwise :high-five: (lights, genetics, life etc. ...)

It never gets old... that combination of relief and excitement when things arrive!

The Lamb’s Pupil and the Sour Bubba are what i purchased, the rest came as freebies :slide:

414BB93A-A624-413C-BFEE-06A5AB7075B5.jpeg
Awesome haul. Would love to try the bubbas x from Katsu. I have some pre 98 bubba beans from csi Humboldt.

Awesome haul. Would love to try the bubbas x from Katsu. I have some pre 98 bubba beans from csi Humboldt.
The Bubba used in the bubba hash was the Katsu cut. ACE released the Hashplant used in the Bubba Hash as an S1 this year. I guess the feedback on that one is all positive too. I have some of the Pre 98 S1's and the Katsu x Pre 98 bubba beans to run along side the Sour Bubba. I just gotta get off my ass and start them.

Your bubba hash looks very good Amy, I wouldn't worry about the "spotting" it looks like fall colors to me. My Thai Chi turned black and yellow like that too, I thought it looked cool.

Back
Top Bottom