Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

if you need a timer and pump so be it.
Interesting - I had been wondering about the every day thing and my physical capacity. I hadn’t considered a timer. Hadn’t considered much more spend either tho ;). I do plan to get a pump tho for all watering so that should help. Have noted the “less is definitely more” for nutes in coco :thumb:

Bottom of the second page... :laughtwo: These neighbors I’ve moved in with are taking lots of my time. Lol!

Glad to be here. Thanks for the heads up my friend. :hug: Now let me catch up. :nomo:

Amy, when you make Candida oil what’s the measurement you use, and how do you calculate the CBD values without testing?

You have me ready to make my first batch of Candida oil and get on with the regimen already. I’ll want my oil at an 8:1 CBD dominance to positively effect compulsive behavior and I suddenly realized I have no idea what Candida can reasonably be expected to offer.

Could be as simple as a large saucer, some peeps use buckets with a grate on top. I always used flood trays which are simple to work with.

So it’s the same as we use for hempy, and the same passive hydro approach. Coco supports a microbiome so beautifully this should be fun to watch. @Amy Gardner, is the nutrient line organic?

Flood trays sound like a good idea. I used crawfish trays once I hit the Gulf coast, and they work marvelously.

I’m along for the show please! I knew you love the cloudline, I just ordered another one for my big tent.
Yes please! :welcome: Oh Heavenly one :ganjamon:

Yes this Cloudline is so quiet I sometimes have to check that it’s actually on! Now if I can only find a circulation fan that does that :laughtwo: (the Dyson blameless comes close, but it’s overkill costwise and it takes a lot of space.

I actually got quite a good box fan recently that is super thin and has a rotating panel on the front to change the direction on teh front - so like na oscillating fan in effect, but heaps less space. It’s too loud for the bedroom tho - if I had a seperate grow space it would be a np brainer to keep it - Hydro Axis Box fan, if anyone is curious. Its awesome.

I’ll be trading it for the coco nutes tho i think - if i do that. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom