Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

That Bubba Hash is working overtime on building roots :thumb:.
You know - i’m The first person to reassure others about exactly that and then always have the little worry myself :laughtwo: Only since I started doing indoors tho :hmmmm: SO last night I reminded myself of exactly that Arch - prolly about the Ike you posted that so maybe it was a psychic connection :hippy:

Welcome @Bud nice to have you along for the ride!
plants are to cold with lights off?
Actually no :) Lights off is fine, my lights off is during the day and the tent only gets down to 68ºF. I was just wanting to push the lights on temp up a little bit but it’s well sorted now.
Hi Amy, a lot of great info in here. I will be pulling up a chair in the back row I you don't mind.

Welcome eggsman! :welcome: Hopefully there will be plenty for us all to enjoy
:ciao:
enjoying the day!
:ciao: :passitleft:

:love:

Let’s officially say I have no heat problem to solve. The last 2 nights I have run the parent-room heater highter to compensate for the lack in the tent and it’s doing the job well :thumb:

Temp has been a consistent 76º-78ºF lights on and 68º-69ºF lights off the last 48+ hours. It’s a new way of running things for me so it’s just taken a few tweaks to get it settled, for now. RH is fairly stable in the high 50s most of the time :)

Welcome @Bud nice to have you along for the ride!
Actually no :) Lights off is fine, my lights off is during the day and the tent only gets down to 68ºF. I was just wanting to push the lights on temp up a little bit but it’s well sorted now.

Welcome eggsman! :welcome: Hopefully there will be plenty for us all to enjoy

:ciao:

:ciao: :passitleft:

Let’s officially say I have no heat problem to solve. The last 2 nights I have run the parent-room heater highter to compensate for the lack in the tent and it’s doing the job well :thumb:

Temp has been a consistent 76º-78ºF lights on and 68º-69ºF lights off the last 48+ hours. It’s a new way of running things for me so it’s just taken a few tweaks to get it settled, for now. RH is fairly stable in the high 50s most of the time :)
Perfect!! :high-five:

It’s quite ridiculous that we’re 6 pages in and there hasn’t been another photo :eek: It’s my sleep time right now so no pics of the plants are on offer, too tired. I’ll get some in the morning. Meanwhile, lights have been on in the tent for 20 mins (lights-off temp was 68ºF):
7BD1392B-6FFC-43B6-81B3-63E2FAFB3FEB.jpeg

Temp is now at 75ºF a few minutes later. I also have an Acurite monitor in the tent which usually reads 2-3 points lower in RH and a degree cooler than the T4 probe. I’m not sure which one is likely to be more accurate. The T4 is a pretty high end fan so i’d like to think their probe should be right. As long as both of them are in the ballpark I’m sure I’m good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nighty night! It’s really good morning for many of you, I’m sure. If so, have a splendid Monday! Mine was pretty good. Did a test run of adding double my daytime CBD dose to my nighttime sleepy afghan kush nighttime dose and it’s well knocking me down.
:Namaste:

Did a test run of adding double my daytime CBD dose to my nighttime sleepy afghan kush nighttime dose and it’s well knocking me down.
That'll do the trick! :ganjamon: Sleep well Amy! :Namaste:

Update: Bubba Hash (day 7) Candida CD-1 (day 6)

full

full

This Candida looks a bit different to the last one I grew at this stage, but that was outside so I suppose comparisons don’t mean much - except i’ll be looking to see if it’s happier under the LEDs. I expect so.

full

I took a few extra closeups of Bubba Hash. I’m excited to have one in my garden and I just love how fuzzy cannabis younglings are :love:
full

full

full

There is always such a long space of time between when I get to drop seeds and I seem to always lose perspective on how the first week goes, after germination. I really look forward to having a perpetual one day - or a semi-perpetual at any rate - so the dropping of seeds gets more regular and the process becomes a bit more second nature. It always goes well for me (well, except when there were gnats :oops:) but I always have this lilttle panic about day 3-4. Maybe that’s getting less tho’ ...

I’m very happy with the environment. :D By running the aircon very warm during my nights, I am maintaining 78º during lights-on in the tent. That creeps to 79-80º in the last couple of hours because that’s when my outdoor temperature rises. I might set an alert for myself to remember to turn down the in-room aircon during this time. Then lights off it gets to 69-70º. RH remains bewteen 53%-63%. I have 2 coolmist sonic humidifiers (Homedics brand I think) and keep both of them running during lights on. I have to fill them each day so it’s not exactly automated but they are on a timer that turns them off about 15 minutes before lights off. WIth this, plus the fact that the temps cool down fairly slowly, I’m not getting too bad a spike in RH when the lights go out. :thumb:

The ‘keeping the Gardner out of the tent’ side of it is working well too. I’m much more restful and the small time windows I have to work in the tent are quite enough. And I’m sure the plants will be happy for it.

I took this silhouette in front of my lamp, just for fun :D

full

So we’re off and running :high-five: I have everything I need now to build the light upgrade (bar the U-channel) and also to get my first test small pot autoflower going. What will it be I wonder? :hmmmm: I’m nearly out of the Haze auto I’m using for part of my daytime oil meds. I think it may have to be one of those: Auto Seeds’ MiG29, an auto version of G13 Haze. That seems a good plan right now. We’ll see if that’s still the pick when I come to drop the seed.

Thanks for sharing the ride my fellow growers and journal surfers. Nothing without you!

Back
Top Bottom