Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

:thumb:Midweek mini update :yummy:

All pics from yesterday morning and last night. I don’t have the energy reserves to do much with the Nikon at the moment, the gardening is taxing me to capacity, so pics are mostly phone these days.

The Auto Blueberry is almost growing through the light frame :eek: The side branching is reaching tall and is a little bendy. The light is not very strong right now so even up close the intensity isn’t too much, obviously.

Post-Transplant on the photo-periods this one will be better placed under the soon to be upgraded lights :)

Auto Amnesia Haze is bushing up nicely. The shape looks a little odd because I have the next higher tier of fan leaves pulled down now as well. It’s developing some nice looking lower bud sites. So odd that is stayed small while the Blueberry is so stretchy - I kind of expected the opposite.

For the record, the Coco Autos have been switched to the flowering nutes, currently they take about 5-600ml of water a day with the equivalent of 5ml/L of the Bio-Flores, which is 25% over half-strength. I stopped the DIY Cal a few days ago because the Blueberry leaves are showing early signs of mag deficiency and this can happen when you add a Ca source that doesn’t include any Mg. I’ll either research adding some epsoms to counter that, or get some Cal-mag. I’m kinda curious to just up the nutes, if I can do so without inducing burning, and see how it goes. I’m trying to keep it simple so as to get a feel for these nutes and what they do on their own.

The photo-kids are nearing transplant and I am in the process of organising a helper for that adventure so I figured it was time to take a look at the roots on Bubba Hash. Getting there! I’m really happy with how they look. You can tell where I topped up the soil a couple of weeks ago. There is an interesting phenomenon happening though ...

DO you notice a bit of air pruning in places? I’m guessing this is where the root ball is coming away from the sides of the pot - which is does quite a bit. That’s not exactly what we’re after but nor is it anything to worry or complain about, some growers aim for it. I may transplant soon and let them have a few days in the 7s before flip. I’m not sure I’ll make it to the “everyday watering” stage. I don’t think all that many of us do!

The rest of Bubba Hash looks like this (in situ). Gorgeous, with no let-off in the voracity of appetite!

Not a big “brancher”, as others have mentioned before, but there are a few shoots reaching up in the centre...

The Candida CD-1 continues a merry way. Triploid city! That largest main stem is just wild looking from the top. It is still getting burnt on the tips from very small feedings - right at or under the low end of the range. So no more “1/4 transwater” hits between drenches for this one - plain water with tea only. That said - it also showing some faded patterning on some new leaves and that’s another argument for transplanting soon I think.

Finally, the Dark Devils! Deliciousness incoming! :drool:

:slide:

I’m managing to DeStress the Brix kids more regularly than I have in the past and I can see, in all the plants, that it shows. I’ve also managed to get them all in sync for the foliars. Brix is happening about 10days apart and DeStress 7-10 days apart.

We’re into the 9th week of this indoor run now. I’m about 3weeks behind on my plan for adding the 3000k strips to the light, but I am happy to report that yesterday I wired up the power cable to the driver. Plus, the cut-to-length Aluminium U-Channel is ready, so as soon as someone can pick that up for me we’re on! I’m not drilling and screwing it together this time, I’ve discovered high strength double sided construction tape ;), so the process of adding these to the build should be a quick one!

Always a beautiful sight! :D

Much love, ganja and good vibes to all who drop-in, pass by or stumble across...

:love:
:Namaste:
lookin' fantastic! Great work!

Grow on!

Lol, I posted that and promptly fell asleep. :laughtwo:
Ok I have an advice request for you. I have a C99 plant that was harvested way early because of nanners. I smoked some and it was too racy for smoking purposes. If I use it to make edibles, will the high be equally racy? If I can’t use it for edibles, I’m thinking pain oil might be more appropriate. What do you think?
I really like racy weed, so I harvest most of my grow to accentuate raciness. & I frequently make oil. So, I can assure you that oil from racy bud is as racy or racier in oil form (latter might be due to the intensity of the edible buzz).

So, if you're finding it too racy to smoke, I would not suggest making oil from it for edibles.

Onward and upward!

Bubba is my fav. The last Bubba I grew tasted like dark roast coffee extra bold! Lol
Thanks penny :) Bubba Kush, yes? :passitleft: I do feel like I should grow one of those sometime. Coffee terps are the bomb! I had a little Auto last year that smelled wonderfully of coffee as it finished and that carried over to the dry herb. It was Auto Seeds’ “Auto Pounder” - I should see what it’s lineage is. The little Kush Auto I grew last season is pre ‘98 Bubba Kush x Candy Kush and that is a wonderfully chocolatey one - currently my favourite toke for the evenings.

Hubba Hubba Hubba Bubba all the way! :hookah:

Thanks halped!
Welcome to my humble corner of the Mag :welcome:

:passitleft: glad to have you along :ganjamon:

latter might be due to the intensity of the edible buzz).
I’d agree - definitely if in an edible. :thumb: When edibles work we get a more potent version of THC.

I’ve noticed that when I use them sublingually, I can take a more micro dose and the effects can be quite differently managed. I’m listening to a lot of Dr Dustin Sulak semainrs etc. at the moment and he emphasises the power of THC in very small doses.

Hey I just noticed, thanks to @andIhalped, that there is a strain called “Power Nap”! @InTheShed :D
Power Nap's a White Nightmare x Blue Power cross, but it's very aptly named. Leans extremely indica-y. Some of most couch-locky weed I've ever grown. I only smoke it before going down, because if I smoke it at any other time, I'm going down anyway.

Never seen it retail--grew it from a clone a buddy gave me. Super frosty, pretty fast finisher & really fat buds.

I really like racy weed, so I harvest most of my grow to accentuate raciness. & I frequently make oil. So, I can assure you that oil from racy bud is as racy or racier in oil form (latter might be due to the intensity of the edible buzz).

So, if you're finding it too racy to smoke, I would not suggest making oil from it for edibles.

Onward and upward!

Good information. One benefit to the oil is that is easy to reduce the concentration by adding more oil. Then too using an eye dropper or a small syringe lets you manage the dose size and therefore the 'racy ness'

Back
Top Bottom