Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

:green_heart: Midweek Photo Dump :green_heart:

After tonight I might not be around for a while. Someone very close to me has died, who I have known all my life. While they have been unwell a very long time with chronic conditions, it was, is, still kind of unexpected. Cannabis played a big part in maintaining their quality of life, dealing with pain and many other challenges for very long time. It’s only fitting that I post these photos in their honour tonight, as it’s what I was doing at the time it finally happened.

I hope you all can share with me some of the joy of cannabis I have always shared with this person.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

:love:
:Namaste: Bom Shankar

I'm sorry for your loss, Amy.

Life is a short warm moment ~ Free Four, Obscured by Clouds, Pink Floyd

There is of course another song, Wish You Were Here, I prefer for all loved ones present or otherwise.

Sorry to hear you are grieving Amy.

:hug::love:

Thanks so much everyone for your messages and thoughts and flowers :circle-of-love: . I’ve been sending up clouds of smoke in honour of the departed :love: :bongrip:

Update wise: things in the garden are really very well. Stretch is on, auto-flowers are fattening their tops and things are getting crowded. I think I’ll be able to manage for the next 2-3weeks while the coco autos finish up. Just :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll report more fully on all that sometime soon. In the meantime...
...top of the cola to you! :Namaste:

full

DDA d#4

full

Auto Amnesia Haze

full

Auto Amnesia Haze

full

DDA d#3

full

DDA d#3

full

Auto Blueberry

full

DDA d#4

Off to hit the Hammer again! :bongrip: I don’t usually smoke, I’m kinda doing it in honour f the departed who loved her bongs! And it’s really kicking my ass! :laughtwo:

Great pics Amy!
Thanks so much everyone for your messages and thoughts and flowers :circle-of-love: . I’ve been sending up clouds of smoke in honour of the departed :love: :bongrip:

Update wise: things in the garden are really very well. Stretch is on, auto-flowers are fattening their tops and things are getting crowded. I think I’ll be able to manage for the next 2-3weeks while the coco autos finish up. Just :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll report more fully on all that sometime soon. In the meantime...
...top of the cola to you! :Namaste:

full

DDA d#4

full

Auto Amnesia Haze

full

Auto Amnesia Haze

full

DDA d#3

full

DDA d#3

full

Auto Blueberry

full

DDA d#4

Off to hit the Hammer again! :bongrip: I don’t usually smoke, I’m kinda doing it in honour f the departed who loved her bongs! And it’s really kicking my ass! :laughtwo:

Great pics Amy!

Back
Top Bottom