Hubby keeps dropping and breaking his vaporizer whips

vaping

i have searched the internet for an unbreakable vaporizer whip, perhaps tempered glass or even stainless steel? today i suggested that he cushen the glass with something to prevent it from cracking. but that would have to be heatproof rubber. i suggested the insulating strip off an old cook stove. any ideas or anyone out there with the same problem?
interesting observation in the vaporizer market: alot more styles, companies are making those, and they have come down in price. we bought my hubby's vaporizers a few years ago and they had to send it in a plain confidential parcel, secretly delivered by courier. it seems to be more "accepted" and in the open these days. finally the ignorance and paranoia is going away.

Herbaliaire. I've had mine about 4 years and it's almost indestructible. Also small,quiet and runs off 60 amp is you want to use an inverter for auto or truck. I have added an 7inch extension to the existing whip for convenience.

I can only speak for the Volcano, because that's all I have. I know it's stupid expensive, but there is no glass to break. You can drop the mouthpiece and bag all you want. You would have to prevent the breaking of a whole bunch of glass whips to make it pay off though.

Other than that, maybe get a big area rug, put a piece of carpet pad under it, and tape it all down with that double-sided carpet tape. Then make him stay on the rug. ;)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom