Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Huckleberry

When: Dec. 2009

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid of unknown origins

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr., $180/half

Looks: Medium green with light orange hairs. Heavily frosted of crystals.

Smell: A VERY strong sweet/berry-like smell. No worries about someone noticing you have this medicine on you – they will think you have candy. Honestly – the smell is surreal.

Taste: Just like it smells - berry/fruity. A nice light, smooth smoking med.

Buzz Type: This strain provides a nice combination of body and mind relaxation. Not overpowering, but it cuts the edge. A good day use or early evening use medication.

Buzz Length: Medium-Long with very little burnout. The buzz lasts 1-2 hours and does not leave you yawning from the crash.

Best Medicinal Use: General stress reduction and relaxation

Overall: Not really strong enough for insomnia, especially since it caused my mind to become a bit more introspective and philosophical. The buzz is upbeat and does not inhibit activity – I like it before long bike rides to let my mind float. In my many years of smoking, NOTHING compares to this strain for sweet/berry smelling.

Huckleberry31.jpg

Huckleberry41.jpg

When: Jan 2011

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid

Price: $160/half oz.

Looks: Frosty green buds with orange-red hairs and some nice purple accents

Smell: Uniquely sweet and berry/fruity

Taste: Identical to the smell — a strong, sweet, berry taste

Buzz Type: Mainly cerebral with some body relaxation

Buzz Length: This batch yielded 2+ hours of a deep, medicating high

Best Medicinal Use: Relief of anxiety, stress, and minor muscle tension

Overall: This is a great smelling, tasting, medicating strain that I always love to get my hands on. The only thing I've found even close is Very Berry Haze — and the two are either the same under a different name or VERY close in genetics. I've found this strain strong enough to really "cut the edge" without any couch lock. A rather relaxed buzz, that isn't really enough for insomnia, but plenty to maintain a great "no worries" attitude all day long.

Huckleberry_TG_2-2011_08.jpg

Huckleberry_TG_2-2011_09.jpg

Huckleberry_TG_2-2011_10a.jpg

Huckleberry_TG_2-2011_13.jpg

Huckleberry_TG_2-2011_14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom