Huge afro hairstyles wearing multi-colored pants

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Two cited on marijuana charges
Wednesday, May 9, 2007 9:31 AM CDT

Susan Marie Kelley, 47, and Jake Alan Kelly, 19, of Little Rock, Ark., were cited for possession of marijuana at 11:34 p.m. Tuesday after Freeborn County Sheriff’s deputies got a call to assist the Minnesota State Patrol locate two males with huge afro hairstyles wearing multi-colored pants on Interstate 35 near Glenville. A 17-year-old boy was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at the time, reports stated.

The Albert Lea Tribune

thats certainly a good point =)

they werent on a crime rampage.. so its pretty obvious they were harassed and profiled. which is one indicator.

and for having huge afros??
i dont know of too many ethnic groups quite capable of growing thier hair like that..

p.s
oh i also notice that i said "intolerance" as well...
now i remember, this was just in case racism wasnt the key factor, but intolerance/suspicion to something different was.

Tuesday after Freeborn County Sheriff's deputies got a call to assist the Minnesota State Patrol locate two males with huge afro hairstyles wearing multi-colored pants

Dam I wish hippies will make big come back.Got to love huge afro hairstyles and multi-colored pants sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom