Huge hand sized fan leaves

HermanMonster

Hi need a little advice. Have a White Widow auto with largest fan leaves I have ever seen. They block all bud sites except main cola. Should I cut them off to allow light to get to the lower bud sites? The plant is about a month old and looks very robust.
ADA23F0F-5861-4215-8102-63E2D606EA80.jpeg

Hi need a little advice. Have a White Widow auto with largest fan leaves I have ever seen. They block all bud sites except main cola. Should I cut them off to allow light to get to the lower bud sites? The plant is about a month old and looks very robust.
ADA23F0F-5861-4215-8102-63E2D606EA80.jpeg
9 finger fan leaves,I’m wondering if it’s a auto at all?
[/QUOT
9 finger fan leaves,I’m wondering if it’s a auto at all?

Yes i went and counted. You are correct. Was not aware that it mattered. Would not suprise me as i had photo plant in the previous grow of supposedly ww autos. Not complaining tho the plant is going to be a huge yielder; just takes a lot of room.

They look great, what breeder? :hippy:
Maybe raise the lights, so they start to stretch.
If they can't grow up they will get bushy, and grow out.
:morenutes:

Mine were from 420 also. This is my second grow with the ww. Wide variations in strain. Some bushy like in the pic, one 4ft tall, some with long thin fan leaves. But its all been fun and interesting.

Hi just to follow up and couple more questions.
The plant with the jumbo sized fan leaves that I inquired about is doing great and the bud sites are poking through the foliage and have started to flower nicely.
I have another white widow auto into about the 9th week (maybe more) and still showing clear tri’s, maybe 10% cloudy. I lopped off the tips two lower buds thinking the lower flowers would have a growth spurt; but it has not after 3 days. Should I interpret that lack of new growth in a newly top bud of the branch as being a sign that the plant is done?
Also have 3 previous ww autos that smelled heavenly when I chopped them but after a 4 day dry in 40% rh i put them in jars and to my chagrin although the grassy smell has left the product has not developed that sweet smell of pre harvest. Is this something that I can expect to return with further curing? 3 weeks while burped twice a day into that phase now.
Works real nice though. 3 tokes and i write crazy stuff like this! Thanks for reading any insight appreciated.

Attachments

• 6A2C4592-A976-4DD5-90B7-FDED186C67AF.jpeg
    6A2C4592-A976-4DD5-90B7-FDED186C67AF.jpeg
    620 KB · Views: 180
Back
Top Bottom