Huge spider found in basement grow room

RandyMarshT

So I went down to the grow room today and it's been kinda cold down there the past few nights, when I found this huge spider, I think possibly a wolf spider, which makes me nervous. I know some spiders are good for gardens but I have 4 grow rooms down there with a plant drying and 2 plants going into flower. I definitely don't want all of this work to be ruined. I also kinda scared to go back down there lol. Do you guys know of anything I can do to get rid of this problem and prevent it from causing more issues?

Well, this spider eats small insects, and its kinda good.

You can spray a repellent pyrethroid around doors, window, shaded areas, corners, becareful to not let the droplets get into your crop. With less food for the spider, and the repellency, you are less prone to have spiders into that area.

Or use citronella near the place you are drying your goods.
Citronella is a nice natural repellent.

In any case, i dont see a way this huge spider would ruin your crop.

So I went down to the grow room today and it's been kinda cold down there the past few nights, when I found this huge spider, I think possibly a wolf spider, which makes me nervous. I know some spiders are good for gardens but I have 4 grow rooms down there with a plant drying and 2 plants going into flower. I definitely don't want all of this work to be ruined. I also kinda scared to go back down there lol. Do you guys know of anything I can do to get rid of this problem and prevent it from causing more issues?
could be worse if you lived in australia the spider would have ate you.
peppermint, citrus, white vinegar, lavender, mint

wolf spiders don't spin webs and eat insects, they just creepy looking

Back
Top Bottom