Huh?

MedicalMe

Was processing a bud in my grinder, and *low and behold* I found three seeds that sure look mature. No guys in my grow, just girlies. I've heard of this happening, but never experienced it. Do you 'spose they could be viable? And what could I expect if I successfully germed them? Came from a White Widow Auto, about 10% ruderalis. Don't want to waste my time, but, well, free seeds are free seeds.

Do you think the fact that the girls were crossed with ruderalis make any kind of a difference? It would indeed be cool if they're female!
It would just make them autos for the most part I would think. When a plant reproduces itself the seeds take after that said plant.

All autos im sure are crossed with ruderalis, pop all 3, they may end up boys iv known people to state there classed as regular seeds.
A regular seed is what you get when breeding a male with a female plant. When a plant reproduces itself they are normally all fem.

Ah thanks for that, hopefully i may take a look at breeding one day then.

Just a quick question though, if any of my new plants end up hermis, can i use the pollen sacks from that hermi to cross other strains with?

Ah thanks for that, hopefully i may take a look at breeding one day then.

Just a quick question though, if any of my new plants end up hermis, can i use the pollen sacks from that hermi to cross other strains with?
You can but like I said they tend to take after the mother. So if its a genetic hermie I wouldnt because the off spring could carry the hermie gene. If its a stress caused hermie or you use a chemical spray to make it produce male pollen you will be good.

Back
Top Bottom