HulkBerry By Bartydiggerman

Bartydiggerman

2859035D-B5C3-448D-BA92-D4BD208CE4AB.png
First goSeed germinated (#HulkBerry Q.R.S) two days ago from being put in jiffy pot

28w eco halogen desk lamp on seedlings @18/6 light cucle

running canna A + B for veg and bloom feeds
Canna bloom booster for boost

medium is Original All-mix by BIOBIZZ

PH’d filtered water @ 6.0-6.5ph

sunmaster 600w dual spectrum bulb

Phoenix 600w magnetic ballast
(Located outside grow room)

grow cupboard/room is roughly 1.75m2

5” inline 40w fan
6” rhino filtered exhaust
10” oscillating fan

hoping to top and LST to increase yield in low height ceiling (6ft)

average temps taken over 3hrs
(On dry run no plants in room)
Light & full power fans 20oc
Light & 3/4 power fans 24oc
Light & 1/4 power fans 26oc
Within 0.1oc on average
Overnight/sleep av temp 16.5

Ph’d water/Moisture being applied to seedlings using fine mist spray at the edges...

The other seed has just split the casing this morning
Both in a propogator @22-24oc
60-70% humidity
Photos taken 24hrs apart
Lights off for 8hrs now...
Cheers for looking
8845C0C5-4DCA-49AC-A17A-49E4367A99F4.png
Any help would be appreciated??

Sweet
Unfortunately that’s as close as I can get my lamp to it.. it’s not the best bulb tbf I’m looking to try build a light box for the next grow, I did wonder if I could try swap the bulb out for this first couple weeks stages for a floursent lamp bulb (the wattages I can find for them are very low so I’m unsure 60w Bulb I’m using is 40w) till I introduce them to the 600w sun master,On it’s highest room height setting, which is only like 6ft
Appreciate the reply dude

Sweet
Unfortunately that’s as close as I can get my lamp to it.. it’s not the best bulb tbf I’m looking to try build a light box for the next grow, I did wonder if I could try swap the bulb out for this first couple weeks stages for a floursent lamp bulb (the wattages I can find for them are very low so I’m unsure 60w Bulb I’m using is 40w) till I introduce them to the 600w sun master,On it’s highest room height setting, which is only like 6ft
Appreciate the reply dude
Welcome my friend :welcome: If you put something under your girls you can raise them closer to it.

Yea it doesn’t have that it’s a bog standard desk lamp with a 28w halogen bulb??
It seems to be doing just fine under this??
my grow room isn’t ready to fully run for 2 more days,
I understood rightly/wrongly?? They’d just develop okish under this bulb till I transferred to the 600w...
I think it’d murder them to put them under those lights so soon...??

Yea it doesn’t have that it’s a bog standard desk lamp with a 28w halogen bulb??
It seems to be doing just fine under this??
my grow room isn’t ready to fully run for 2 more days,
I understood rightly/wrongly?? They’d just develop okish under this bulb till I transferred to the 600w...
I think it’d murder them to put them under those lights so soon...??
They’re set about 6” away see how they go,
The tray they’re in is bone dry aswell...

Thank goodness you removed those pucks from standing water. Lose the dome, cut bottom netting away on "stretchy." bury it in your medium,1cm from cotyledons and provide air circulation. This is what I'd do were it mine. You do you.
Pic is of taproot emerging out of puck, day after sprout.

Coming out..jpg
Welcome to the forum. :welcome: You will find a lot of help here. Everyone does things different so you will have to pick which lane to get in.. lol. I start my seeds the same way you did. I've had 100% germination so far. You need to start a journal. I have a couple journals in my signature below. One is complete the other I just started.
I don't wait more than a day after she pops from jiffy. I put her in a solo or some small pot. @MochaBud is right on about being careful with water with that jiffy it will hold a lot of water. Water around jiffy being careful not to saturate it. Just try to wet soil around it. That light will be fine for a couple weeks until you up pot.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome: You will find a lot of help here. Everyone does things different so you will have to pick which lane to get in.. lol. I start my seeds the same way you did. I've had 100% germination so far. You need to start a journal. I have a couple journals in my signature below. One is complete the other I just started.
I don't wait more than a day after she pops from jiffy. I put her in a solo or some small pot. @MochaBud is right on about being careful with water with that jiffy it will hold a lot of water. Water around jiffy being careful not to saturate it. Just try to wet soil around it. That light will be fine for a couple weeks until you up pot.
So I’m like the least computer savvy person alive I think...
I can’t see a “start journal” button
Could I just start a new thread/post? With all my info listed like how you have then add photos etc as time passes
I’m a brickie if that helps explain my compteristic flaws

Back
Top Bottom